tetsurou kuroo

a/n so before i start this i just wanna say i'm like new to this i mean this is my first book so- anyway yeah okay bye enjoy! 

      includes: dom kuroo, fem reader, oral (giving) spanking, cum play

(903 words) 

-------------------------------------------------

"hey babe i'm home!" your boyfriend says coming into your apartment from a trip. 

"KUROO!" you run up jump on him and wrap your arms and legs around him. you missed him a lot all his non-stop flirting and teasing. 

he kisses you as he sets you down you realize a bulge in his pants from when you hugged him. since your legs wrapped around his waist. you chuckle with a smirk across your face. he picks you up grabbing your ass and carries you to the bedroom you can feel his boner on your pussy. making you even more turned on.

he puts you down on your bed hovering over you kissing you roughly putting his knee in between your crotch making you feel good. moaning into your kisses kuroo pulls away.

"someone sure missed me."  "oh shut up" turning your face away giggling a little. 

he grabs your chin making you face him. he looks at you with lustful eyes, you look down at his pants seeing his cock even harder than before. 

you smirk getting on your knees taking your shirt off, then taking his pants off. you pull his boxers down to see his big cock. you slowly rub his cock trying to tease him a little. you then put your tongue on his tip and wrap your lips around his dick. impatient, kuroo wraps his hand around your hair, and face fucks you. you start choking a little because of how big he is.

"sorry baby i was just getting impatient," he says while groaning a little 

you wrap your hands around the part you couldn't reach. you bob your head while he throws his head back. wrapping your warm tongue around his cock, he groans and starts twitching inside your mouth about to cum. 

"ah baby~ i sure did miss that mouth of yours" 

he cums in your mouth, pulling his dick out he says "stick out your tongue." yous stick out your tongue full with his seed. 

"holy shit you're hot babe." you swallow his warm cum and get up. he picks you up holding on to your thighs slamming you on the wall kissing you roughly going down to your neck leaving hickeys. he finds your weak spot and you start moaning 

"ah~ k-kuroo that feels good" 

he keeps kissing you then turns around heading to the bed. he puts you down unclipping your bra. playing with your boobs you start blushing. he rubs his thumbs on your nipples admiring your boobs. he pulls off your shorts and panties, he looks at you just admiring you. 

he kisses you and aligns himself to your entrance. teasing you a little he rubs his hard cock on your entrance and on your clit. 

"awh cmon kuroo just put it in please~" you just wanted to feel him inside of you, you wanted him to pound you until you couldn't walk anymore. 

he slams into you staying there for a while. tears roll down your face, it hurt but it felt good after a while. he starts moving a little slow trying to tease you. he puts his thumb on your clit making you roll your eyes back. 

"a-ah kuroo that feels ah r-really good~ mhm~ could you ah maybe g-go faster?" you moan trying to form a sentence. 

he speeds up going much faster than before. "holy shit you're so tight, you feel so good around my cock" he groans turning you on even more. 

he starts going even faster than before, skin clapping, moans and groans start filling the room. 

"k-kuroo fuck m-me h-harder ah~" 

"what's the magic word?"

"p-please,  please kuroo fuck m-my brains out"

hearing you beg like that turned him on even more. he pulls out turning you around slapping your ass making you moan. he enters again grabbing your hips making him slam into you even harder. you're now on all fours with your legs trembling and your mind going foggy. he grabs your hair making your back arch. 

"f-fuck kuroo ah~" you feel him twitching inside of you. "f-fill me with your cum please~" 

he chuckles and slams into you a couple more times before you cum on his cock, he cums after that, he lets out a groan and pulls out.

he cleans you up and then cleans himself up, he kisses you softly.

"are your legs okay?" 

"after that? hell no. but it's okay i'll manage" you try to get up but your legs give out making kuroo pick you up. 

"let's go take a bath then we can cuddle." 

he carries you into the bathroom you two take a warm bath, he helps you put on some shorts and a tank top. "weird seeing you all covered up" he says "oh shut up" you laugh a little.

the two of you get into bed while he cuddles you eventually the two of you fall asleep but before you hear him whisper "i love you" into your ear. 

OKAYY THE END WHOOP WHOOP! im definitely not awake at 2am on a school night writing this... anyway hope you enjoyed <33

Haikyuu one-shotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara