2| The shoelace

Yikes. It's me again.

*background: the massive ship DID NOT sail at high speed (22 knots) through the iceberg-heavy waters and broke the ship and sink.*

Here ya go-

"AAh," I screamed as Cal tried to fire a shot at Jack again.

We were stumbling down the stairs hand in hand, trying to escape from Cal, my evil finance.

"I'm going to kill you!" Cal screamed as he shot again, but only make a hole in the door a few meters next to Jack, completely missing him.

Jack laughed as we continue to run down the stairs. "Oh my freaking gosh thank god he can't aim, or else we are dead!"

"Jack!" I yelled panicky.

"What?" He responded, smiling at me with his full lips. He has a really handsome face.

"You are being chased by a guy who is holding a gun do you think you should be laughing!" I exclaimed.

Don't get me wrong, Jack being an optimistic, funny, and carefree person are my favorite parts of him. But we are literally being chasing by my crazy finance who was trying to shot him, and he may DIE.

But Jack just laughed in response.

"HOLY SHIT!"

A loud bang noise silenced us and we look at the source of the sound immediately.

In front of us was Cal rolled down the stairs and lied on the bottom of the stairs unconsciously. I also noticed his shoelace was untied.

"Oh my goodness did he just-"

We stared at his unconscious body for a few seconds before we called for help.

I couldn't believe it. Cal just freaking stepped on his shoelace and tripped.

"Oh no, Jack! We are doomed! When Cal wakes up he may blame us for making him fall! He would probably call the officers and get us arrested!"

"Shh calm down, Rose. I'm pretty sure Cal will not frame us for tripping him since there are so many witnesses around us, see? And he is the one who is trying to kill us."

"But he can bride all of them!"

Jack paused for a second and frowned, "No he won't."

"How do you know?"

He shrugged, "I just do."

**a few hours later**

"Excuse me," the blond-haired nurse alerted me.

Jack and I were waiting outside Cal's sick room, worried.

"Mr. Hockley is awake, you may visit him now." A thin woman informed us as she opened the door.

"Okay, thank you," I mumbled, not excited to know what Cal will scream at us.

"Uh also sorry Miss,"

"Yea?"

"Well he has a condition um...you should see it yourself." then she spoke nervously then sprinted away.

We frowned. I wonder what she was talking about.

"Hmm, that's weird," Jack muttered as he opened the door for me and lead me in.

"Such a gentleman." I teased.

He replied me with his cute smile.

Cal was laid on a narrow, flat bed that looks so uncomfortable. Some tubs were stuck in his arms and seem like his leg is broken as well.

"Cal?" Jack's voice filled the silence room.

"Hello." Cal's voice is different somehow, "Who are you."

"What do you mean?"

"Well I don't know? I woke up with no memories but somehow I know how to talk." Cal replied simply.

Jack and I shared a glance.

"What do you mean? Nothing at all? What is the last thing you remember?" I questioned suspiciously. This might be a trick or something.

"Uh, I do not remember? I just know how to speak. Also who are you? You seem angry." Cal asked.

We both looked at Cal with wild eyes.

Oh my goodness.

I could not believe Cal lost his memories! That means I don't have to suffer from Cal's pressure and temper anymore!

I immediately jumped into Jack's arms and smashed my lips into his gratefully and he kissed back.