Ts - part 1

After nandini gave her statement in court manik bring arrested and nandini standing there sometimes then leave to unknown place sat there on her knees and crying loudly.

Nandini - I m sorry manik . I m so sorry but I have to break your heart .I can't help it I m so sorry .

After crying there sometimes she stand and then wipe her tears left from there.

In mean while nyonika take out manik after have his bail papers and smirked.

Nyonika- now now now My dear nandini murty you become my puppet . Now you will do everything which I want you to do .(laughing dangerously)

She told principal to inform everyone that Valentine's party in nyonika place today so everyone should be there on 8. Principal inform everyone .

After get rid of jail manik call nandini and tell her to meet him in his special place within in 1 hour .

They came exact time and manik is hurt but he don't know nandini is not less then him .

Manik - welcome miss nandini murty

Nandini - manik listen

Manik - no you listen me today . I was so wrong to understand you I thought you are not like others bloody bitch, money minded and all but no I was so wrong you are exactly like nyonika I hate myself for LOVING YOU.