I shouldn't flatter myself

NOT ACCURATE TO THE BOOKS
INCLUDES FOUL LANGUAGE
REFERENCE TO SEX
DRACO'S POINT OF VIEW

             "So let me get this straight. She went through therapy, payed a big fine, and she's reformed?" I asked, sitting crosslegged on the bed. "Yes! And she's really nice now." Y/N replied. "Yeah. I don't buy it for a second." I said. "What?" She asked. "Look Princess, I know you try to see the best of everyone, but this is Pansy we're talking about! She tried to FUCKING KILL YOU!" I responded. "But Draco, she took therapy!" She whined. "Or acting lessons." I mumbled under my breath. "What was that?" She asked. "Huh? Oh. Just don't be surprised when she tries to kill you, or steal your next boyfriend, or you know, try and seduce me." I said. "Okay fine. Can I please come on the bed now?" She asked. I laughed. I had forgotten that she was still on the floor. "Alright come on up." I said, pulling her up.

             "So where do you intend to sleep?" I asked. "I thought I'd just get an air mattress and sleep in the floor." She replied. Just then, Blaise and Parkinson rushed in, out of breath, and disheveled hair.

             Y/N turned red and laughed. "So are we just going to pretend we don't know you two just fucked? Or are you two dating now?" She asked. "What? No! We just made out. And we're dating." Blaise replied. "Well good for you, now get out and go have fun." I said. They closed the door behind them.

YOUR POINT OF VIEW

             We spent the rest of the day in Draco's dorm, talking while finishing our potions and transfigurations assignments. Once he was done, he picked up a book and started reading. "Hey Draco? What do you think is going to happen after you kill Dumbledore?" I asked. He sighed and put down his book. I went closer to him and sat next to him. I put my head on his shoulder. "I don't know. Maybe they'll send my father to Azkaban again. Maybe I'll be sent to Azkaban." He said. "I think I might know a way that you don't have to kill him." I said.
"Y/N, Don't rock the boat." He warned me, as a stood up and left the room.

             I walked around the school, trying to find Harry. I found him at the court yard with Ron and Hermione. "Harry, do you think I could borrow your cloak?" I asked. He nodded and pulled out his invisibility cloak from his bag. "Thanks Harry." I said, before throwing on the cloak.

             I ran off to the library and snuck into the restricted section. I browsed the books, looking for one that might aid me. I picked out three books: Dark Marks , Deatheaters Through the Ages , and Dark Magic. I took them off the shelves and placed them in my book bag. I ran out of the library, and back into Draco's dorm. I tore off the cloak, letting it drop to the floor, and jumped back on the bed.

"Welcome. Make your self at home." Smirked Draco. "Shut up Draco, I'm trying to save your ass here." I replied, while grabbing the first book, Dark Marks , out of the bag. I scanned the table of contents and found nothing of use. I took out the next book, Deatheaters Through the Ages. I opened to the table of contents. "The beginning, first recruits, the boy who lived..." I mumbled the names of the chapters to myself. "Dangerous tasks." I pressed my finger to the title, and looked at the page number. "Page 407." I said. I flipped a large number of pages until I landed on page 407.

"One deatheater may request to complete a task in place of another deatheater." It read. I slammed the book shut and turned back to the first one, titled Dark Marks . I hurriedly flipped through the pages, until I landed on a chapter named "Receiving a Dark Mark". "The only way of receiving a dark mark is from the Dark Lord himself. Otherwise, anyone would be able to impersonate a deatheater, and so the Dark Lord may control who is in the system." It read. "Fuck." I whispered.

"Draco, when's the next time you have to meet with You-Know-Who?" I asked. "Next Sunday. Why?" He replied. "I need to come with you. If I get the dark mark and become a deatheater, I could complete the task instead of you." I said. He looked confused for a moment, but then burst out laughing. "That was hilarious Y/N." he said. He looked back at my serious expression. "You're not joking are you." He demanded. I shook my head no in response. "Damn it Y/N!" He whisper-shouted. "I'm not letting you risk your life for me! That was the entire reason we broke up!" He said. I stayed silent. "Just- promise me you won't." He asked. "Okay." I replied in defeat.

Soon, it was time to sleep. I pulled an air mattress out of his closet, inflated it, and grabbed a pillow as well as an extra blanket. I got changed into my Gryffindor sweatshirt and sweatpants. Draco took his shirt off, and his pants. "Draco what are you doing?" I asked. I couldn't help but stare at his toned stomach. The way the moonlight illuminated his hair. God he was angelic. I wanted him to just kiss me senseless, but then again, we could only be friends. "Getting changed Princess." He replied, changing into grey sweatpants and leaving his shirt off. Of course he was just getting changed. I shouldn't have flattered myself. Draco got into bed and pulled the covers over him. "I mean you've seen me naked plenty of times, I didn't think you would be bothered." He said.

"No, no, I'm not bothered, I wasn't even looking." I said. Thank god the lights were off. I didn't want him to see me flush.

AUTHORS NOTE

Oop-