◐ all eyes on you◐

*:..。o○at SURVEY CORPORATIONS○o。..:*

☕Levi PoV

"Fuck."this is getting ridiculous, this is the 3rd time today my secretary came in with a folder of more or less 60 papers for me to do. I haven't even finished the first one she gave me earlier at this rate I might just quit "quit yeah right I couldn't quit even if I wanted to-" *knock knock* "come in. "
"Here you are Levi. " she said bringing yet another folder with more papers she could barely carry, but even through her struggles she didn't forget to lace her voice with a seductive tone.
"Mr.ackermen you mean"
"You know Levi I could call you something else if you-" *SLAP* the secretary fell to the floor with a loud thud. "Petra I don't know how many times I'm going to have to tell you this. We slept together one time and one time 4 months ago that doesn't give you the right to disrespect me or be a complete slut at work either. " she started crying on the floor after hearing her bosses harsh words. "Now get the hell out. " she scurried to her feet and limped out of the door.

🌸3rd POV🌸

Not even 30minutes after Levi got back to work there was another knock at the door, but instead of waiting for permission to enter they were already through the door. There was only one person who would dare commit such a suicidal act. already knowing who it was he didn't look up from his work choosing to ignore them thinking they'll go away, but of course there was no chance in hell that would happen no matter how much Levi prayed.

The intruder sat down in the chair in front of his desk.

"Hey there nephew"
"Kenny." "Whatcha ya tone boy I'd hate mess ya pretty face up agian" he said letting out a hardy laugh. Tho Levi tried to hide his anxiety but he couldn't stop his hand from shaking, remembering how just last week Kenny beat him silly why? He can't remember the details, but it was something stupid like not picking up a shipment of drugs off the dock. "aww don't go gettin all scared of your uncle Kenny especially when he's got a job for ya. " "a job? "that's what I said shorty" Levi slightly cringed at the nickname he wasn't even that short. "what kind of job?" "its your favorite, you get to toture one of those sellouts we found yesterday so head down to the base and do your thing kid. " "when?" "Right know. " he said getting up and heading for the door. "what about all these papers you gave me to fill out. " "eh putem to the side for now and get back to em when you get back tonight. " with that he left. "Ugh it's one thing after another with him. " Levi said getting up grabbing his coat heading out loocking his office door behind him. "Le-mr.akermen where are you heading off to? " Petra stood up and asked, but instead of getting an answer she was ignored as Levi got on the elevator heading to the first floor. Her other colleagues watching as she got shot down yet agian. " WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT!" shaking their heads they turned back to working, as this wasn't the first time she was denied by the boss.

Levi POV☕
" what a pain." There's no point in complaing, it's not like I have control over any of this shit. And as if my day couldn't get any worse there's a chick running straight for me with any luck she'll kill me on impact.

~~~End🤎🖤

(They will get longer eventually)