The friendship

Your POV

A couple weeks have passed since I met kenma kozume on f/g. When I went back on this afternoon he messaged me which was surprising. I looked at the message and read it "Hey y/n..we've known eachother for a couple of weeks, and I wanna see if we can meet up.." the message said as my eyes went wide. I smiled and typed back "ofc! Uhm I live in Tokyo though.." I waited for a moment before getting a message back. "Same..maybe we can meet at a cafe on Saturday?" He asked "sure why not!"

(Time skip brought to you by oikawa chocking on milk bread)

Nobody's POV

The week has past as it is now Saturday. Y/n was getting ready to go see kenma. She put on a crop top with some jeans, and white vans. Kenma was wearing a casual nekoma hoodie, and sweatpants. The time has come, and y/n sighed with nervousness. She walked out and went to the cafe. Once she arrived she looked around, and saw a two toned hair boy. She went over hesitantly "k..kenma?" She said as she looked at him with her hand on her arm. He looked up to see a beautiful girl standing there looking at him. He put on a ghostly smile "yeah..that's me. You must be y/n." He said very quietly. Y/n nodded and sat down in-front of the male. She orders a small milkshake as he gets and apple pie. "I'll pay." She said with a smile. "No! It's okay..I will!" He said as he put the money down with the bill. "Uh..okay then..I pay next time!!" She said with a small chuckle. They were talking about likings, and every thing else until it was getting dark. "I better get home..I'm pretty sure my parents aren't going to be there, but it's fine." She said as she got up. "I'll walk you home." He said as he stood up and looked down at her. "Oh are you sure?" She asked as she walked out. "Of course." He said as he walked out behind her. "Let's go then." The walk home was silent, the only sound was the trees blowing, and animals snickering. Once they arrived she smiled "Thanks kenma!" She said with a big smile "no problem..I'll see you around..bye." He said with the same tone he's always had. That's how the actual friendship began...