♥1: From Australia to Korea

(short autor's note: If there's normal font, they're speaking english. If there's italic font, they're speaking korean !)

"Oh, I'll miss you, Felix! I hope you'll have fun in Korea with Han's family! And don't forget to go to church and pray from time to time," Felix' mum said to her son.

"Yeaah mum... you've already told me like- 15 times in a row. And I will, but I really have to go now, otherwise I'll be late for the check-in," Felix replied a bit annoyed and waved to the front door where his mother was standing.

His father hadn't even shown up since he was always going to a pub with his friends at friday afternoon. But since Felix didn't have a particularly good relationship with him anyway, he was totally okay with that.

His dad was the epitome of a conservative a$$hole... There was no other way to describe it.

His mother was a bit better at this point, but she was very conservative as well - and always going to church upset Felix. Yes, he was religious... but he really wanted to limit himself to only believing in God. He didn't want to go to church to prove that he was religious.

"Don't f*ck around in Korea!", Marcus yelled from his room window right above the entrance. He was Felix's older brother... He was 21 already, but still lived at home.

Marcus was dad's favorite son, and Felix knew that his mum would probably also choose Marcus out of the two brothers. He was always "nice" & "kind" and he went to church with his parents every Sunday...

But the impression was deceptive, Felix had experienced that several times...

He looked at his idiotic brother, shaking his head slightly as Marcus showed him the middle finger. Felix turned away to not keep the Uber driver waiting any longer.

In the car, he took a deep breath. He was happy to finally be away from his family for once and to be able to control his own life a little better.

Almost independent for half a year - what could be better?!

While driving through Sydney he listened to calming music since he was a little nervous that he was flying to a new, completely unknown country soon...

When Felix arrived at the airport, he said farewell to the driver and jogged through the large hall to the check-in counters - humming one of the songs to himself to calm himself down.

About two hours later, Felix could already look down at the sea through fluffy clouds. The flight had only just begun, and there were still 18 hours of anticipation ahead.

When the sun slowly started to set after another hour in the plane, Felix woke up from a little nap. And since it was so beautiful outside, he took a picture and posted it on his Instagram account.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lee._.felix                                                                                                                   °°°

felix                                                                                                                   °°°

liked by jisung_hannie, marcus.lee.lol and 39 others

lee._.felix Korea, I'm coming for you!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After it already got dark outside, Felix leaned back into his comfortable seat and closed his eyes. And with his thoughts in Korea already, he fell asleep again...

" Ladies and gentlemen, we'll arrive in Busan in the next 5 minutes - at 12:15pm. It's slightly cloudy, and a pleasant 21° Celcius warm at this nice Saturday.

Please put your seat in an upright position and fold up your front tables. Please stay buckled up until the seat belt signs above you have gone out. Me and my crew wish you a pleasant stay and a pleasant onward journey in South-Korea! "

Felix woke up to the announcement of the pilot. He excitedly prepared himself for the arrival, his tiredness immediately vanished.

When he finally arrived at Busan airport, Felix made his way through the check-out counters to the exit where he exitedly sat on one of the large benches.

Jisung and his mother wanted to pick him up there at 12:45. And just 5 minutes later, he already heard Han's voice from the entrance. He jumped up and ran towards his friend, which was a bit difficult because he had a lot of luggage with him, but he managed to hug Han unscathed.

"Felix!!! Long time no see, hahaha", Han greeted Felix with his ᵗᶦⁿʸ ᵉⁿᵍˡᶦˢʰ and grinned.

"It's so good to see you"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

ᵗᶦⁿʸ ᵘʷᵘ

It's currently half past 2am and I'm editing this chapter...

I should really overthink my sleep schedule-