Chapter 1: Enter the Boys...LET'Z GO!!! Part 1

Well, here's my first chapter. Hope you like it? If there's any mistakes, improvements, or suggestions you want to give, tell me in the comments. Thank you so much!

Now, en~joy! 

No One's POV

In the hallways of Kalos Ace High's Facility Building, West Wing, 11:15 am....

 Two teenagers were walking through the hallways. The first one had a pair of auburn eyes messy raven black hair, he was wearing a blue short sleeved jacket with some white stripes designed on it and some black coloured baggy jeans. He had a yellow coloured rodent Pokémon that is sitting on his shoulders. The other teenager beside was slightly taller than him with a pair of black eyes and spiky mahogany hair, wearing a black collared t-shirt and a grey coloured jeans. He was walking with a hand in his pockets while annoying the raven haired to his limits.

  "For the last time Gary, stop calling me ASHY BOY!!!" Ash yelled to his friend, triggered by the nickname Gary gave. But Gary on the other hand didn't seemed threatened one bit. However grinned widely at his friend's triggered reaction. "Not a chance, Ashy Boy~" he smirks. "Arghh... " Ash groans. The two were just bickering about the nicknames when suddenly....

  *BANG* , followed by a "Thud" along with an "OW!!!" from our very own raven haired protagonist as he felled face first on the hallway floor. The rodent on his shoulder jumps off his shoulder and did a somersault as it land safely on the ground. Making a ✌ sign as it landed. Ash on the other hand....Umm... Well...

  "Why didn't I expected that to happen?" while groaning, he turns around and face the teenager who had collided with him. What he saw was a teenager with a pair of orange eyes and blonde hair curved like a somewhat "C" shaped. He was wearing a orange-white stripped collared long sleeved shirt with a green scarf wrapped around his neck and a pair of grey jeans.

  "Ouch..." the blonde teen grunted in pain while holding his head. "Whoever that collided with me shall be fined 50 Pokédollars. In 10, 9, 8- oh uh... Hey guys! " he greeted sheepishly while looking and the other two of his friends in front of him. Ash was still on the ground looking at him with an annoyed look while Gary and the yellow rodent were laughing their heads off.😂😂

  "Seriously Barry? Pikachu your Gary's side too?! Oh c'mon! Can't this day get anymore worse???" Ash complained. Barry and Gary helped him up as Barry mumbled a "sorry" to him. Once Ash stood up, he asked the blonde teen, "Anyways, what was the hurry that you need to run that fast till you collide with me?"

  "Oh yeah! I almost forgot about it. So I saw a hologram notice at the bulletin area, and it's a poster about some '3.5 Year World Wide Trip' I think?" Barry replied while scratching his head trying to recall everything the saw. Ash replied to Barry's statement, "Hmm.... Yeah, I knew that. This was organized by the Board of Directors of K.A.H. and they gave us to plan out the flow and the progress of this trip. "

  "The School Council?" Barry asked, to which Ash nodded. "So are you guys registering?" asked the blonde trainer. "I don't have a choice in this because of my position as the president of the School Council. So yeah, I'm going. Gary?" To which Gary replied...

  "Of course I'm going! Who am I? I'm Gary Shigeru Oak, the best among you guys, so BOW DOWN TO THY KING!" Gary replied with a mouthful of ego while making a proud pose. Causing the duo and the electric rodent to sweat drop at his egoistic.

The duo mumbled, "Him and his ego, this is rather embarrassing..." The duo mentally facepalmed and rolled their eyes. Unfortunately for the duo, the egoistic teen heard them. 😅😅