In your sheet part. 4/5

Wednesday 21:07

The group had just gotten back behind the stage as they had just finished performing.
Everyone hugging each other and assuring they did great. Nayeon had tears in her eyes.

They had just performed live in for their fans but with a twist, many international fans didn't have opportunity to go to a Twice concert so they had decided to do a live concert instead. It had been emotional and the members had been in tears at least once as they had tribute a few speeches and their songs to their onces. Just the thought of it alone made them emotional.

Sana watched as Momo wiped her eyes with a big smile as she talked to Jeongyeon. She didn't realize how long she had been watching until Momo turned her head and locked eyes with her. Sana gulped as the tears on the girl's cheek looked like diamonds in the backstage spotlight. Is it possible to cry diamonds?
She felt her own eyes starting to water, emotions from different places in her mind coming back at her as she was in a sensitive state after their heartfelt performance.

Back in their changing room Momo walked up to her and put and arm around her supportively.
"Hey." She said and smiled brightly as Sana ran a hand through her own hair to portray as strong.  
"You okay?" She asked referring to her crying earlier. Sana looked up with a warm smile.

"I'm okay." She assured and rested her head on the other girl's shoulder as she felt the girl squeeze her upper arm softly.
How she wished she could be this close to her everyday. She closed her eyes to enjoy the moment while it lasted as she nestled closer the girl's neck.

———

Thursday 22:37

"What did he do, Momo?" Sana tried again with a glimpse of anger in her voice as she crouched down in front of the crying girl on the couch while gently caressing her knee to assure her that she was there. The girl let out quiet sobs as her chest shook in between every breath she took. Sana felt helpless, angry really, because she knew Heechul was the reason why Momo was crying like this.

The upset girl had stumbled into the door fifteen minutes ago, crying her eyes out and Sana had been there to catch her as she weakly fell forwards and melted into her arms, clinging onto her with her face buried in the crook of her neck. Sana had felt her own eyes water as she held her securely in her arms. Swaying her softly back and forth as the girl calmed down a little.

"Momo, look at me." She pleaded as she pulled some hair out of the crying girl's face. "Please tell me..." She let out quietly as she caressed her wet cheek with her thumb. Even though her blood was boiling she felt weak in the presence of the crying girl. She looked up at Sana with tears rolling down her eyes as she opened her mouth slightly, preparing herself.

"He..." she started but stopped as she took a breath and Sana squeezed her knee to encourage her to keep going, which she did as she relaxed a little under the girl's touch.
"He wanted to have sex with m-me." She pushed out as she looked down, feeling a little embarrassed as she sniffled and wiped her eyes with the end of her sleeve that was now soaking wet from tears. Her crying died down as she had finally admitted the issue. Sana took her hand and squeezed it tightly.

"And I assume you didn't?" Sana asked carefully judging from how the girl was acting, as she saw the girl's eyes water again. She shook her head and suddenly something dropped inside of Sana as she imagined the worse, did he...