♡6#: A night tour♡

Allan's Pov

I and Clay walked silently on the cold streets in Florida, I was looking ahead comfortable aura was around me not noticing a very awkward Clay beside me tying to spike a conversation, He cleared his throat and said "So your only living by yourself? Where's your family?" He asked. I look at him and shrugged. "Yeah... my parents are back in South Carolina, they made my school here in Florida cause they said Riverdale High was a great school for me." I said looking at the streets, "Why ask?"

"W-Well... its nothing, I'm just curious that's all..." He smiled trying to hide the fact he was trying to open up for her more by making a conversation. "Hmm... Are you sure? I could tell the sweating on your forehead while it's like 18 degrees out here... and by your facial expression and for the way you move...", "So you're a detective now? Easily spotting everyone by one look?" He smirked, "Now that you say it... I'm actually good in Among Us so... Yes... I'm a Detective" I laughed the same with Clay.

We both kept on talking until we arrived at my apartment... "I guess we're here...", He looked at me weird, "This isn't... This isn't an apartment."

"Oh

"Oh... well...", "This is a freaking house!?" He shouted. I laughed at him "I guess then it's a house, come on... let's go in, i need to give you something" I said going to the door, he jumped. "You're inviting me in?" he asked and i nodded.

I unlocked my door and gone inside, I put my bag on the couch and saw him going inside closing the door behind him, "It's not much but Its comfortable though" I said going to the kitchen, he followed me. "So your family bought this home for you here?" He asked,

"Yep... I said it's okay if it's small but at least comfortable but they bought me this house instead" I chuckled filling a glass of water and gave him the glass he drank it.

He was looking around until his eye caught something on top of the little fireplace, it was a picture. While you were washing the dishes he went towards it... His eyes grew wide, It was a picture of Him, George, Sapnap, and Allan on the winning Minecraft Championships.

"Why does she have this?" He talks of himself, 'She is a Fan of them but I didn't know she put this in a frame?' He was to focus of himself thinking he didn't hear the faucet turned off, "Hey" Your voice suddenly appeared behind him making him jump.

"What'cha doin?" You asked and saw he was holding the picture of the Dream team and you winning in MCC, "Oh, yeah... i uhh... that... is the... um... its kind of... idk... i... hmm... yeah..." I said in gibber gabber slowly grabbing the picture out of his hand and putting it down at the coffee table, "I've been a fan... and... that MCC... You know what? let me show you my bedroom! Your a gamer right? You'll understand!", "B-Bedroom?!" He said then I grabbed his hand pulling him upstairs

I opened the room revealing the purpled led room, with posters on the wall and figurines,

Clay's Pov

I look around her room, it looked pretty cool... "You play?" I asked looking at her pc, "Yeah! I play many games, im not those typical teens who only spend time talking about boys or doing makeup, i spend my time playing games dude its my life" She said, "This is cool..." I muttered i got so distracted by how cool her room was and i forgot to ask her about the picture...

"Hey Clay, this is from my brother, who is in South Carolina right now, his 16, he made this and his a big fan of you," She said and gave me a Minecraft snowglobe with Me, Sapnap and George in it... "Thank you, your brother is very-", I stopped... wait... did she just...

"Wait... A big fan?" I repeated I look at her surprised as she smiled at me, "Y-You know?!" I shouted, as she nodded "Yep, wanna know why?" I nodded

"First of all, when i first saw you guys earlier this morning, i noticed how familiar Sapnap's voice was, so all morning i was thinking about it... then came to you in the first subject of class, i noticed a lot of similarities of your hair and your Instagram post of your limited merch where you showed your hair and your voice too. Then this clicked me, in George's name well obviously it was George and who wouldn't familiarize a British voice who screams like Mariah Carey. But i needed more confirmation, so then i invited you over to give you this dear globe from my brothers, which you said thank you because its instincts to every YouTuber when they get gifts to fans and don't even let me remind you, your reaction of knowing me to know your Dream was all on your face" She booped my nose as I looked at her surprised, she winked at me "Told you I play Among Us, and im a super detective" She proudly said while posing like a model.

"Wha-What? H-How... I..." I was speechless, she really... What?! I CAN EVEN SPEAK AND THINK CLEARLY...

"It's all in the Brains Clay... I mean... Dream" She smiled,

We're screwed...

Allan's Pov

After Clay left, i went back to my room and booted up my pc. I then opened Minecraft ad Discord, while it was booting up I noticed my dear Ol' Friend, Dm me:

TechiePig: You should be joining Dream SMP so I have an alliance on my side, we can help Tommy and Wilbur, and Destroy the government Manburg stands. So pls join SMP so we can obliterate the government Schlatt rules in... this isn't blackmailing regarding I'm the only one who knows your gender and can tell anyone your actually a girl. Don't worry... it isn't... Pog am I right?

Wait... what???

Now Techno is blackmailing me to join SMP? This must be Dream's doing, That guy must've paid Techno t to blackmail me or something... I sighed...

TechiePig: As I said... this isn't blackmailing... I swear

Yep... his blackmailing me... I know whats happening right now to Manburg and Pogtopia, so it isn't a big deal cause i watch Tommy's POV a lot.

I put my hands on the keyboard and typed...

AllanTheIdioticSecretiveMan: You're bluffing and I know Dream is behind this, and that man doesnt stop, so... fine i'll be joining, vc?

TechiePig: Ok

(Its short, i know)