🔞; mingi | a drink or two

date written: 200926.08:50

It all started with an offer of a drink or two with his drunken eyes turning into a thin line as he beams the most captivating smile I have ever seen, something so bright in this dark pub that my spinning vision halted as I sat on a stool by the bar; nodding absentmindedly with a smile I failed to hide.

With my cheeks flushed red, teeth tugging into my lower lip; my eyes traveled from my half empty glass of Moscow Mule to him as he laughed with his story I never get to comprehend— that I had enough, i faced him as I crossed my legs; leaning closer as I delicately play with his hair down to tracing an imaginary line from his forehead south to the tip of his nose with my thumb feeling his soft and plump lips.

I smiled. "I hope you don't mind if I have a taste.." I whispered, meeting his eyes dilating with desire that surely matches mine; "I think this will taste the best."

And the side of his lips tug upward for a devious smirk, his hand resting on the side of my chair. He whispered, hint of alcohol on his hot breath, "I surely won't."

With my lips softly tasting his soft ones, I sigh in relief; his warm and gentle touch on my back sends shiver down my spine as my body burned within his presence and the next thing I felt was the warm and comfortable mattress as my body moves up and down against it with every soul-leaving thrust.

I gasped, eyes are rolling backwards with my back arching from unexplainable pleasure that he continuously gives every second. My knuckles are turning white as I grip unto the sheets above my head as the sound of our breaths linger in the air, echoing with the sound of our skin, his grunts and my moans; I have never felt this high that heavens can't even match.

He groaned, moving upward as he held my thighs wide, fingers were digging on my skin with my knees trembling from feeling too much yet wanting so much more. I held his hand, placing it on my neck as I met his dark gaze; he smirk as his fingers gently squeeze it.

"Tighter, baby." I moaned when he did, deeply breathing as I felt my walls tighten around his length. He groaned as his arousal twitched inside me, pulling out and pushing my legs to the side as he gestured me to be on all fours.

With my behind exposed to him, he widen my legs with his knees, giving my behind a hard slap that my shriek were replaced with a loud gasp with his hand having a fistful of my hair— he leaned closer to my ear, his breathy groans echoing as he slowly, teasingly slid inside me once again. "Oh fuck, I love how tight you hug me."

I felt his lips leaving soft kisses on my nape, going south to my back before gritting his teeth on my behind; a new sensation traveling down my body that I am sober yet drunk with his warmth.

"I'm so close.." I whispered, breathless. Knuckles are white as I held unto the sheet with my other hand holding unto the headboard for support. The sound of the bed hitting the walls would surely have us kicked out of this hotel, but none of it matters when he moved his hips back and forth, slowly pulling out before slamming hard back in me.

His fingers squeezed against my hair as he pulled it back, giving me a swift kiss before pushing my back down on the bed; lifting my behind a bit more with his hand holding my elbows behind. I am mess under him, not knowing where to gather strength with my moans muffled within the sheets; I trembled once again, toes are curling as I tighten, sending him to the edge as we reached our highs.

With his grunts and deep breathings, my body plopped on the bed as he hovered above me from behind; feeling his arousal still on my back, he pressed butterfly kisses on my shoulders before he laid on his back on my side.

He looked at me, pushing strands of my damp hair away from my face. I gave him a tired smile, shutting my eyes as I felt my body sore and worn out.

"Warm bath? I'll help you clean up." He uttered, facing me with his elbows resting on the bed. I nodded, waving my hand to gesture him to go ahead and he chuckled; leaning closer to give my forehead a gentle kiss down to the tip of my nose, he grinned, "And it's Mingi for you."