The Black Feathered Mission/ cold but soon to be a warm night . . .

Boruto POV

It was completely pitch black outside now. It was fortunate that we made it to the land of wind in time. Kunkuro greeted us at the gate and took us to our rooms. We arrived at a nice smooth wooden door. I thought there was going to be separate rooms inside, but there was just one bathroom and two beds with a bed stand in the middle.

I look over to see Sarada with a weird expression on her face. She looked over at me and blushed.

" Now if you guys need anything just give us a call or ask the nearby sand maids," Kunkuro explained and handed me a key, then left with a wave goodbye.

We walked completely into the room and put our stuff into separate closets. A few hours passed after we made our report to Mitsuki and my dad (Hokage). It was past 12 O'clock and it was very late.

Eventually, we both fell asleep. But I kept hearing shivering. It was Sarada. The land of wind is hot during the day but at night, it's cold as f*ck . She was cold. The only thing I thought of was to help heat her. I walked over to the other side of the room where her bed was. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to my side of the room.

I layed her very gently on the right side of the bed and then I layed down on the left side next to her. She looks so cute when she sleeps. Suddenly she came closer to me and wrapped her arms around my waist. She blushed still with her eyes closed and smiled. With her doing that, I turned bright red.

My hormones just started to act on it and pushed her even more close to me. With me wrapping my arms around her, I felt happy and relaxed. I tried to control myself from doing anything I would regret. Let's be honest here. I wouldn't regret making love with her. But I wouldn't want to die in Sasuke's hands.

I still remembered what he said.

" Don't even think about doing anything without her consent." 

Those words echoed in my head nonstop. But because of my warmth from Sarada, I was able to fall asleep . . .