-////- Part 8

( the reason i did the title  like it is, is because ... well you'll see )

"y/n?" bakugou looked at you saw you were asleep "cutie wake up were home". You slightly woke up and ofc you were extremally tired "Hm?" "were home dumbass" you nodded and hummed "mhm". "your going to have to get down I need to unlock the door" bakugou tried to put you down. You refused and held onto him tighter "nu uh" .

 He sighs and gives up. After several try's he finally unlocks the door and walks into the dorm. "y/n? you okay?" He looks at you and moves a strand of hair off of your face. You look at him and smile " Yeah just tired twats vall". 

You messed up the that few words because you were getting really tired. You looked at bakugou and you tried to kiss his cheek but failed and kisses his neck. " Y-Y/n?" bakugou becomes as red as a tomato.

 You realized where you kissed him you jolted up and quickly got out of his arms " i-im s-so sorry i d-dint mean-". you were cut off by bakugou. He hugs you "It's okay i know it was an accident ". He looks away trying to hide his blush

 You smiled and whispered " cute ". "What you say?". Your eyes widened  "I-I ... n-nothing". You walked to the bed and layed down before bakugou could say anything . He smirk's " oh Y/n~ please tell me what you said". He started to walk closer to you.

 You quickly hid under the covers " n-no". You feel the bed shift. " Y/n~ please don't hide you face i wanna see your beautiful face ". 

Your at this moment blushing super hard. "W-why should I-".

 Bakugou slowly revels your face . " there you are ". you cover your face with your hands . "yep I'm right here " . 

-

-

-

He takes your hands and . . . . Find out in the next episode of Dragon Ball Z  ( hehe yep a cliffhanger I'm sorry ) (Inspo from @LiaMiranda176)

(edit)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I AM SO SORRY GUYS I DIDNT MEAN TO HAVE THE PART GO FROM THE FIGHT TO SOME RENDOM SH*T IM REALLY REALLY SORRY 

(edit 2)

im really am sorry i will try and not have that happen ever again

Alright thats all for today i hope you enjoy the rest ❤

387 words