A night with the creepypastas part 1

You are walking in a forest with your friends on a camping trip all is going well so far. You guys start to unpack your camping gear getting ready to sleep. You wake up in the middle of the forest not knowing where you are but you see a tall man in a black and white suit with no face, you say "Hey do you know where I am i'm lost." The tall man replies "Yes I do because I brought you here by the way my name is Slenderman." You remember reading about him on the internet you start to tremble until he asks " We Were wondering if you wanted to become a creepypasta?" You say "S-sure where are the others?" Slenderman replies " They are at the mansion awaiting your arival." Both of you start walking to this mansion in the woods the night is cold but you still go along with him not wanting him to see your scared finally you guys find the mansion. Slenderman says "We are here wait outside while I get everyone prepared." You smile and wait until he comes back and brings you inside. You see Jeff the Killer along with Ej Lj Sally Toby and the others. You fall asleep and everyone comforts you. You find yourself cuddled up to a creepypasta (your choice who you are cuddled with) You blush madly you try to move but he/she says "No don't go" so you stay until slendy wakes he/she up. You shout "FINALLY THANK GOD." you just chill at the mansion until slender gives you a target slender says "Do you accept?"  

                                                                       TO BE CONTINUED...