Chapter 1

Katherine POV
I was in my math class. I was doing a test. Oh sorry let me introduce myself. I am Katherine Witwicky. I have a brother named Sam. But anyway I was in math doing a test. Soon everyone finished and the teacher graded our tests. She gave them back and I got a A. I was so happy. My dad said he would buy me and Sam a car if we got an A in our classes. Sam is more a not noticeable student. People like to bully my little brother. I on the other hand am popular but I hate people bullying people I care about. My best friend Makayla (or how over you spell her name) let's her boyfriend Trent bully my brother. She doesnt like Trent though. Sam has a huge crush on Makayla. Soon the bell rang and I left school. My dad was right outside waiting for me and Sam. "Hey dad" I said. "Hey Katherine. How was school" my dad asked. "It was good. I got an A on my test" I said. He smiled and Sam came out happy. "It's an A" Sam said. "Good job little bro" I said. My dad looked and made sure it was. "But dad guess what you know how I saved money we'll I can buy my own car and you can buy Sam's. It makes it easier" I said. It's true. I work as a register in our local supermarket. I get paid extra for working extra hours. So in my bank account I have about 6,000 dollars. I'm not complaining or trying to brag though." but Kat that's your hard earned money are you sure" my dad asked." yes that's why I worked extra to buy myself a car" I said. He sighed and nodded. Soon we got in our dad's car and drove to the car shop. I didn't care what car shop it was. Soon we got to the place and started to look around. None of the cars were the ones I liked. Sam on the other hand was complaining about wanting a Porsche. I saw a yellow car with black stripes. I walked toward the car and I immediately fell in love with it. I got into the car. "Wow this is awesome" I whispered. I really like the car. I saw a little bumblebee. "I guess I your name is probably Bumblebee" I said. As soon as I touched the door handle to get out it locked. I frowned and tried to open it again. I kept on trying then it opened. I got out. "Excuse me Mister but how much for this one" I asked the guy. "I have never seen this car before but by the looks of it 4,000" the guy said. "Alright I'll take it" I said. The guy smiled and brought me to where I had to pay for the car. Soon he gave me my keys. "The car is all your" The guy said. "Thank you" I said and walked away. As soon as I got there I looked to see Sam and Dad in dads car. "I got the car" I said. My dad and Sam smiled. Soon I got in my new car and drove home following my dad. I parked it in the drive way. As soon as I got out the car I noticed it all dirty. "I'll be right back to give you a wash" I said. I changed out of my school clothes and put on some shorts and a adidas shirt.
Katherine outfit