88.

2 months later.

May.

Him.

I woke up first and smiled contentedly when my eyes immediately landed on the love of my life, snuggled into me. I kissed her temple before very quietly and carefully getting up because I have a few errands to run before Camila wakes up. 

Today is Mother's Day and bambinos and I planned a lot of things. But first, I have to get ready and get all 4 kids dressed. 

I showered, did my routine and shaved. Then I went to get dressed. White pollo t-shirt, black jeans and black, suitable shoes; all my jewellery is on me. My hair was styled and cologne was sprayed on my neck and right wrist. I added hand watch before walking out of the closet. 

I kissed Cami's cheek, smiling happily at her cute self who is hugging my pillow, before heading out of the room. 

"Daddy!"- spoke cheerfully and energetically Adriano as he exited his room. 

"Hey, buddy. How did you sleep?"- I spoke, lifting him up easily. 

"Fantastically, grazie. What about you?"- he replied merrily as I carried him to his room. 

"Amazingly, grazie mille."- I answered, setting him on the floor; we are in his walk-in closet that is just as big as his siblings' ones.

"Is mommy asleep?"- he wondered while putting on t-shit of his choice. 

"Sì. I think, she won't be up for a few hours."- I replied calmly with a smile, leaning on the wall. 

We chatted about random, fun topics while Adriano got dressed on his own, needing a bit of my help with his hair. Then we went to wake up Domenico and Mateo, who were just as quick and energetic as their eldest brother. Boys went to get themselves glass of water and to play with our 5 dogs. Now it's time to wake up my little star. 

I quietly opened the door and walked inside, smiling at winsome sight: Martina is sleeping peacefully in her spacious, luxurious bed, being curled in small ball with pink covers hiding her; her unicorn is in her arms. She looks so adorable, just like her mother. 

As I quietly sat next to her, she scooted closer to me, laying her pretty little head on my lap. I gently moved the strand of her light blonde, velvety, lustrous hair, which is slightly messy, away from her lovely face. 

"La mia piccola farfalla."- I whispered to her softly, leaning down to her level as my arms wrapped around her dainty frame. (My little butterfly.)

"Ciao, daddy."- spoke drowsily and sweetly Tini, slowly opening her soft green, captivating eyes. 

"Ciao, tesoro. How are you doing, little one?"- I replied happily, adding kiss on her cheek. 

"I am doing marvellously, grazie. How about you?"- answered my daughter, crawling on my lap to sit there while smiling cutely. 

"I am delighted, piccola, grazie."- I commented as she hugged me affectionally and I returned the hug with greatest pleasure. 

"Are you ready to start the day, princess?"- I wondered and she nodded eagerly, keeping Sparkle closely to herself. 

I picked her up and carried her to the bathroom. Martina brushed her teeth mostly herself, then her routine followed and we conversed as I helped her out when she needed. 

"Hair time."- she chirped cheerfully, making me chuckle at her cuteness.

We relocated to her walk-in closet, where the vanity is. She gave me her brush and as I very carefully brushed her beautiful, long, thick, naturally wavy hair, she spoke about the card which she made for Camila.