Take me

Edited
I just stared at the piece of paper for a few minutes. I looked up quickly my spider sense warning me of something. Now im on high alert. Nothing seemed to happen so I ignored it and told myself it was just some weird stranger staring at me. 'Hm why would anybody leave this out here? I should probably read this now. 'Dear spider boy-'

A loud noise increasing caught me off guard stopping my train of thought wt the same time my spider sense started spiking up. A flash of light was shot at my face. I quickly dodged it. "Whoa there!" I yelled in the darkness still unsure of where it came from.

"Hey spider kid how about you just come with us and make it easier for yourself?" Iron man flew down in front of me."Thanks but no thanks I got things to do and places to go." I said shooting a web and swinging away. 'WHOSH' a shield went by my face. "Hey no throwing your toys at people!, Its rude!"

My spidey sense spiked up again. The next thing you know i'm lying face flat on a roof with a burned shoulder. 'Man- and I thought today would be nice. Well as nice as it can be when your a superhero risking your life every day.'

Ugh "Could you just give me a break?" I said turning around facing them.

"Sorry spider man if you would just come with us it would make it much easier for you." 'The captain america said to me. I would be geeking out if it were not for the fact that he is trying to take in.' A sound came out of my mouth sounding like a pig as I screamed and pointed behind them scaring them.

"What!?!" Iron man yelled turning around quickly. 'Good thing he has a bit of a big ego'

My last option of getting away I decided to shoot my webs on his feet stopping him from being a able to move and fly. That was a mistake. His thrusters ended up going crazy and flying all over the place causing Cap to run off and help his friend. Luckily for me that gave me an advantage and I swung of quickly.

After swinging to which felt like hours due to the pain in my shoulder. I climbed into my room window.

'What a day of fighting' I sighed and went to go a take a shower to clean the blood off. 'I still haven't read that note yet. It was left by the criminals right? Who else would leave a paper in a ally and in good shape too? Let's just forget about this and finish my shower.'

After the shower and cleaning myself I walked out feeling refreshed forgetting about the paper and straight away bandaged myself. 'Hmm and... Boom! Now time for be- I forgot about the paper.' I quickly got up and rampaged through my room to find the paper. After about an hour of looking for the paper I found it. It was under my pillow. ' How could I forget...?'

I quickly grabbed the paper and read it to myself 'Dear Spider boy stay out of our business or we won't hesitate to hunt you down '. 'Not like that is happening already...'

I layed on my bed staring at the paper. 'And why would I let criminals roam around new york?'

'What good would that do?' I closed my eyes for a second holding the paper above me absorbing all of the information I had just received. I sigh and opened my eyes again staring blankly at the paper. 'I'll look more into tomorrow.'

Sighing one last time I got ready for bed, putting the paper under my pillow and lying down. I closed my eyes thinking of today's events and ended up falling asleep quicker then I thought.

The bright sun shined on my eyes causing me to wake up around 6:00 I chose to get up early. 'Maybe I can finally be early for school'. I yawned and sat up falling off hitting my shoulder making me groan pain.
I rolled over holding my shoulder.

'That's one way to wake up-.' I commented to myself. After mopping on the floor for a bit I smelt something off in the house. 'Huh...? What's that smell? It smells like alcohol.'

After getting ready quickly I rushed out of my room to see where the smell was coming from.

Aunt may had a few empty bottles of beer on the counter while she was watching tv. "A-aunt may...?" I said stuttering a lot not knowing what to say. May turned around looking me dead in the eyes. "Peter- I uh... I can explain!" She said standing up quickly looking wobbly trying to walk over to me but failing. I can only guess she was drunk with all the bottles stacked up. "Be quick about it." I said a bit ruder than intended. "Well... uh...I-."

She continued stuttering for about a minute. "Peter look I...." She said again repeating it again. She walked closer to me to which I backed away from her not wanting to be near her when she drunk. Who knows what Aunt may could do? I trusted her with all my heart. But right now I just couldn't believe she was drinking. I sighed and looked up to her in the eyes after waiting for her to respond which she didn't so I spoke first "Aunt may... Why would you start drinking? Is it because of me?" I said guilt quickly filling my body and making me panic a bit.

"No- No no! It's not you peter!" She said starting to cry. "Aunt may I will leave you alone for now but when I come back I hope you can come up with a reason to why you were drinking." I left without another word and headed to school.

While walking to school I see a strange man in all black clothes. 'It seems kinda classic like some movie or book where you would find a man in an ally' I slowly walked closer keeping aware of what I might get myself into. "Boo!" I heard a shout coming from behind me scaring me as I through a punch towards whatever that was behind me. The next thing you know there was a pig like squealing like sound. I quickly realized who it was. It was ned. "Oh my goodness!, Ned im so sorry ned!" Ned started laughing like crazy while I was panicking asking is he was okay or was he hurt. Ned grabbed my shoulder making me wince a bit. "Calm down! Peter.... I fine."

"Heh.... Sorry about that ned it's just that I saw something and I thought you were somebody else." Ned stopped moving and stood there frozen which left me confused. "Ned what's wrong are you alright...?" I said concern filling my voice. My spider sense was warning me that somebody was behind me. 'Shoot if only ned wasn't here I would be able to take out whoever is behind me.' The man raises his hand which it had a gun pointing it at ned. "Now you choose who I will be using as a hostage to get into midtown high."

"Take m-" I cut off ned "Take me" I said before ned could finish his sentence. 'If he were to take me and we were alone I could easily take him down but with ned here it makes it a lot more difficult. "No I'm not going to let you give up you life like that!" he shouted at me. 'If only he knew who I was and what I could do.' I sighed and looked at ned "Go ned I can take care of this."

"You know what?!? He pulled out another gun facing both at me and ned.
"Your both comin with me."

Yeah i'm not dead

I apologize for the late update. If you have any ideas you would like to see in the future of this story just comment.