Songs From The Past

Izuku Midorya has had depression for most of his life until someone entered his life. That mystery person helped ease his depression to the point he forgot about it, until said person got up and ran away... leaving only a mask for the poor kid to remember the person by.

After Izuku joins UA he is still depressed but can keep it hidden, until the training camp attack, what could have pushed his depression over the edge? was it Bakugou being captured? The answer is no, what depressed him was the memories flowing out of his head after he saw a familiar face. We shall start with him in class, no one in his class cared about his depression saying that he will get over it.

"Mister Aizawa can I go back to the dorms, I'm feeling worse than usual" Asked Izuku

"Go ahead, tell me if you need anything" Said Aizawa

"Thank you sir"

When Izuku reached his dorm he went through his dresser and pulled out a mask. He started to feel his neck and could feel himself about to cry when All Might opened the door. 

All Might: What is that in your hand young Midorya and what are those holes in your neck.

Izuku: They... are a parting gift from someone I thought I lost. Hey All Might would it be ok if I liked someone that worked for my father...| Izuku was on the verge of crying again

All Might: What do you mean? Is there a reason for you to like them?

Izuku explains to All Might his full past and how he had tried to kill himself but was pulled from the edge bye the same person who helped him with his depression. He then asks if UA has a music room. All Might showed him the music room, it was pitch black walls with a bright light source from the top.

All Might: Is this alright young Midorya?

Izuku: Yes this should work.| He smiled slightly and asked All Might to step out so he could sing a song to his friend again. He set up a recording set and got ready while putting the mask on. He started singing 'Love Me or Leave Me' (Three Days Grace, PS there will be a lot of songs from them in this one)

Izuku:  You sang this to me all those years ago, now its my turn.

He sings the entire song and towards the end you can see tears falling from the inside of the mask. (in their universe these songs don't exist, he and his special other wrote them). It sounds like a more depressed version than the actual song. Someone was eavesdropping him the entire time. Izuku sends the video the internet, Then he went to his dorm to sleep.

~~Next Day~~

Izuku goes to class and hears his song playing through out the classroom. His classmates are saying how amazing this new singer was, his teacher came through the door with a stack of papers.

Izuku: what are those papers for sir

Aizawa: All Might asked me to hand these to you saying you might like them as knowledge.

Izuku took the papers and looked at them, they were villains who turned themselves in from the 'Mysterious Singer'. He smiles but then gets a little upset for not finding them name he wanted. Aizawa noted that this was important to Izuku and to hand him papers that had to do with that.

~~At The L.O.V.~~

Toga walked in to the bar after coming back from a mission trying to keep her happy act up. She sees everyone in the bar staring at the T.V. and sees a mask she seems to know but can't put her finger on where. She sits down on a bar stool as the person spoke up.