Chapter 24: The Plan

Will's POV

"I hear her coming up." Dipper told me. I heard her door open and close. We waited for a few minutes before grabbing the first aid kit and silently going down the stairs to the basement.

"What do you want Mabel? You're not going to break me, so you can stop trying."

"Pacifica, it's Will and Mason."

"Why are you guys here? Are you going to torture me too? I thought you guys were my friends, but I guess I was wrong." I quickly went to her.

"No Pacifica, we had no choice but to do it." I sat on my knees in front of her and opened the first aid kit. She was covered in cuts and whip marks.

"What do you mean?"

"Mabel she found out about us, she's blackmailing us. We had to bring you here. Will and I are here to clean your wounds. To try to figure out what to do." I started to clean Pacifica's wounds with hydrogen peroxide. She hissed.

"Sorry." I told her.

"Okay I understand why. But can you let me out of these chains for a bit, my wrists are killing me." I nodded my head. Dipper passed me the keys and I unlocked the cuffs. "Thanks." She rubbed her wrists. "So, what do you think we should do? Gideon is not going to be safe tomorrow. Mabel is going to do something and I need to protect him. He's my best friend and I can't do that if I'm here." I heard Pacifica's stomach growl.

"Are you hungry?"

"Little bit." I smiled.

"I'll go make you a sandwich real quick."

Dipper's POV

"Mason, I have to get out of here, I need to help my best friend."

"But I need to protect Will. If Mabel shows Ford the photo of us, he'll kill him."

"I understand that you want to protect your boyfriend, but I need to protect my best friend's life and mine to.(suck it Holly, I will never write the correct to or too) And we both know Mabel is going to try to break me, and she might kill me. I'm not going to survive here, and Gideon won't either." I sighed. I couldn't let Will get hurt, Pacifica is right but I can't do that to Will.

"Pacifica I'm sorry but I-"

"Mason you owe me one." I sighed.

"You're right. You're right! But what am I supposed to do Pacifica? On the one hand if I don't get you out, you could die and so would Gideon. But on the other hand if I do, Mabel and Ford are going to kill Will and then they will kill me, then they're going to track you down and then also kill you! So unless we go to a different dimension- Oh my god I'm so stupid!" I yelled.

"What?"

"We'll go to a different dimension! We'll go to Gravity Falls, we could live with Bill and Dipper, we would be safe there. Ford and Mabel don't know how to get to Gravity Falls, or any other dimension for that matter. We can go there and be safe. We'll have to go tomorrow morning though."

"Where are we going tomorrow?" Will was standing by the doorway holding a plate with a sandwich.

"We're going to Gravity Falls.

"What? Why?"

"Because if Mason doesn't let me out of here, Mabel will eventually kill me and Gideon. But, if Mason lets me out, Mabel will show Ford the picture of you guys, then you two will die. Then, they'll track down Gideon and I and then Mabel will kill me and eventually Gideon. Then Mason was ranting and admitted that he was stupid,"

"Hey!" I yelled, Will chuckled.

"When he figured out that we all could go to Gravity Falls and live there because literally no one but you two know how to get from one dimension to the next." Will handed Pacifica the plate with her sandwich. "Thank you Will." She took a bite. "The only thing I don't understand is why do we have to go in the morning? Why can't we go right now?"

"Because it's almost two in the morning and Will and I haven't slept yet. We're going to need energy to actually make a portal to another dimension."

"But we can't stay here Dipper." I sighed, Will was right.

"Oh! It's a little blurry but I remember that there's a shack in the woods near yours, Pacifica. I had found it as a child. There should be food and water there. It's maybe half a mile north, you'll know it when you see it."

"Okay I'll go out now." She started to go out but I stopped her.

"Don't go that way, go through the secret exit, Mabel nor Ford know about it. It's a small trap door over there." I pointed to the trap door. I made it awhile ago in case we had to make a quick leave. "We'll meet you and Gideon at the shack in an hour."

"Okay, see you there." She climbed down the trap door.

"Just always go right, the different paths are to trick Mabel and Ford if they are chasing us." She nodded and closed the trap door. "Come on Will, let's go get supplies." Will grabbed my hand.

"We made the right choice Dip, don't worry."

"I just hope you're right."

Okay hi! I just realized I didn't post the next chapter, my bad! So, we're going to gravity Falls, but not until someone, oh my bad that's not for another two chapters! Silly me. But no joke something is going to happen to the small bean with blue hair. But next chapter we'll see how Will and Mason's first date went, and the chapter after that, well... Let's just say Mason is going to cry, a lot. But enough about that! I hope ya'll enjoyed this chapter! Stay safe, Stay Healthy, but most importantly, Keep on keepin' odd everybody! 

-Rj