Kidnapped

*what's going on here? Where am i?*

Y/N thought as she opened her eyes... the light in the room wasn't as bright as she hoped...and when her vision came clear, she noticed she wasn't in the car. She was in a room along with the other three girls....

"Have you seen my dad?" Y/N groaned and touched the back her head, there was a small bump.

*That asshole did that*

*he is gonna die*

Y/n groaned loudly as the voices in her head began to grow louder and louder.

"Please shut up" She whispered violently which made the girls freeze. The voices stopped and the rushing of footsteps was all Y/N could hear on the otherside.

The door opened slowly to reveal the man who kidnapped them, his blue eyes only focused on Y/N's face as he sat his chair down on the floor and wiped the dirt off before officially sitting down and staring at the girls.

"You" He pointed at Marcia before getting up and grabbing her by the arm attempting to drag her out of the room but a hand grabbed a hold of his which made him stop and look up to see the girl he wouldn't stop staring at.

Her beautiful e/c eyes stared into his which made him feel weird, all the voices chatted within Kevin's head which made Denis groan and grab at his head.

"I got to go"

"May I have my bag please, I need my pills...there for my stomach and if I don't have them I'll die" Y/n lied through her teeth and this made Denis nodded before rushing out of the room, locking the door on the way out.

" What the hell was that?" Marcia whispered silently to Y/N which made her groan and grab at her head.

"I need those pills"

"We need to get out of here"

"No shit sherlock, You just now tell me....if I don't get those pills, everything in this room will end up demolished" Y/N harshly whispered which made the girls jump.

"What do you mean?"

"Nevermind that, their is someone coming...sounds like a female"

Y/N sat on the bed and watched as Clarie got closer to the door. The voice of a female rang out which made Clarie scream for help.

The door opened and revealed the same man but with a turtle neck and a skirt.

*D.I.D* Y/n thought

"Oh my dears, Denis isn't aloud to touch any of you anymore...he won't hurt you..my name is Patricia...who's bag is this?" The man spoke and looked at the name tag before looking back up with widen eyes.

"Y-y/n y/l/n?" Y/N got up slowly and took the bag out of the hands of the kidnapper who was still staring at her.

"I'm Y/n, Ma'am"

"You've grown my child...into a beautiful women" Y/N blushed

"Who are you?" The women frowned but smiled

"You may not remember me, but I remember you" The women handed her the bag before stepping out of the room and locking the door.

"Well that was weird" Y/n said as she dug in her bag for her pills, once she found them. She ran to the bathroom and popped the pill in her mouth before looking in the mirror.

"Don't change, don't change...please don't" Y/N repeated several times

"𝘚𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥, 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘳?"

The voice spoke in her head, she looked into the mirror and saw the one thing she feared again.

"No.."

"𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨...𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳...𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳, 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯"

Y/n's eyes flashed red before going to normal which made her freeze

"Stop"

"𝘕𝘰" The demon in her head began to laugh which made Y/N look in the mirror and punch it, sending glass everywhere on the floor.

"Y/n you okay? What's going on in there?" Casey asked which made y/n open the door and smile.

"Sorry panic attack"

"Oh okay" Y/n walked past Casey and onto the bed.

Hopefully, no one see that side of her....