goodbye love

Angst story ⚠️ I never post this on ao3 yet so I hope u like it. This story is an inspiration by a short drama I watch on youtube💚

Mark walks away from the flower shop with a wide smile while holding a bouquet of roses. Suddenly his phone rang as someone calls him. He takes out his phone from his jeans pocket and glances at the caller's name.

'Hyuckie love❤'

Mark sighed before declining the call. He doesn't have any mood to argue or talk with Donghyuck for now. He needs to meet his girlfriend. He shoves the phone inside his pocket back before walking away from the flower shop.

Once Mark arrived home, he tiredly enter his home. Donghyuck that was sitting on the couch, waiting for Mark, sighed at the sight of Mark being a bit tipsy.

"Hyung.. where have you been?" Donghyuck asked as he hold Mark's right arm to help him stand properly. Mark groaned and pull away from his arm from Donghyuck's grip harshly almost making Donghyuck fall.

"What are your problem? Stop controlling my life!" Mark raised his voice making Donghyuck flinch.

"Hyung.. today is Chenle's birthday.. but you didn't even wish his birthday" Donghyuck sighed leaving Mark alone in the living room. Mark hiccuped twice before finally making his way to Chenle's room.

He turned the knob before stepping inside. He sits at the edge of the bed next to Chenle. He caressed Chenle's hair with a sad smile.

"Sorry daddy forgot your birthday.. daddy promise daddy will buy you a gift tomorrow okay" Mark bent down and place a kiss on his son's forehead.

As Mark spent his night staring at his son sleeping, Donghyuck spent his night crying in his bedroom. The reason he was crying was because of the issue in their family. Mark lately had ignored him and started a new life with a new girlfriend. Their marriage life was in disarray. Mark and Donghyuck have been married for 7 years.

And there is a secret Donghyuck kept from everyone, especially from Mark.

Mark rarely being at home during the morning and return home at night. Because of that, Chenle keeps begging Donghyuck to tell Mark to go home. He missed his father so much.

When Donghyuck asked Mark to stay at home that early morning, Mark shouted at him and even slapped his face. Donghyuck remains quiet. He keep his head low not wanting to see the scary face Mark when he was mad. Chenle heard his father yelling at his mother. He sniffled quietly at the corner.

"Why do you always ask me to stay? Don't you know I am so tired to see your face after 7 years living with you!!!" Mark shouted at Donghyuck.

"Then, why don't you divorce me instead?!" Finally after being silent for so long, Donghyuck attempt to talk back. He glared back at Mark.

Mark scoffed.

"Okay then! Let us divorce"

"But in one condition.."

"What is it?"

Donghyuck handed Mark a paper. Mark take it and read the paper. He scoffed again seeing the things he need to do that were written in the paper.

1. Love me the same way you used to when we were just getting married.
2. I want you to still be beside me even though you already wake up, u have to wait until I wake up.
3. Please don't go or call your girlfriend for a month before we divorce.