Over-Protective

I woke up yet again to Hazel shaking me. "Get up, and don't even think about going back to sleep, we have classes today." Hazel said as she went over to shake Jordan.

I groaned, sat up and opened my eyes. Hazel and Jordan both looked at me and started laughing. "What?" I asked. "Your hair I forgot it did that." Said Jordan still laughing. I walked
over to the bathroom. I saw a couple strands of hair sticking straight up.

It has always done that, I have no idea why. "Oh shut up." I said closing the bathroom door so I could freshen up. After that I put on my robes and pulled my hair into a ponytail.

When we were all ready we headed to the great hall for breakfast. We saw the boys already sitting down eating so we sat in our usual formation.

"Morning." The twins said in unison. "Morning." Said Hazel cheerfully. "Morning." Me and Jordan answered still tired. "Well aren't you cheerful?" Said George to Hazel. "We start classes today." Said Hazel. We all groaned except Hazel who was smiling.

"Want to go over our schedules, compare classes?" Asked Lee. "Yeah." I responded. We pulled out the schedules we had gotten this morning.

I had my first class, potions with just Fred. My second class, Defense against the dark arts I had with Jordan and Hazel. For my third class I had transfiguration with The twins and Lee. Then we had lunch. For My fourth class I had History of magic with The twins and Jordan. And lastly I had Herbology with The twins, Lee, Hazel, and Jordan.

I was so happy I had so many of my friends in so many classes. While we were eating Filtch ran in to talk to Dumbledoor. "It seems some of the classroom doors have been glued shut." Said Filtch.

Dumbledoor told him a few spells to try. "We tried those already, none of them worked." Said Filtch. Dumbledoor stood up and announced "Classes will be delayed by an hour." The whole room cheered. "Wicked." The twins said. The boys and I high fived eachother.

After we finished eating we walked out to the court yard. We lit off a few Weasleys wildfire wizbangs, mini fireworks the twins invented over the summer.

When Fred popped the first one Jordan got scared and slipped. George caught her and they had a moment. I raised my eyebrows and winked at them. Both their faces got bright red.

Just then I felt someone grab me from behind and lift me into the air. Fred had picked me up and was now carrying me bridal style. I grabbed onto his neck so I wouldn't fall.

"Be careful!" Said George. I started to laugh. "Oyi! What did I say mate? Keep your hands off of her." Said Lee. "Relax, it's not in that way, we're just having fun." I said. Lee glared at Fred but backed down.

Fred put me down and we sat on the bench. Hazel had her nose in a book and when Lee noticed he decided to have a bit of fun. He used his wand to levitate the book and flew it over to one of the walls of the courtyard.

"Hey!" Yelled Hazel. "You can't read your whole life away you know." Said Lee. "Oh shut it, I doubt you've read 1 book your whole life." Said Hazel. "Actually I have, when I was 5." Said Lee laughing.

"C'mon let's go get your book." I said as me and Hazel started to walk to it. When I bent down to pick it up I heard someone behind me say "Nice arse." I quickly stood up and turned around. It was Marcus Fletcher.

Marcus Fletcher and me used used to be friends years ago. Then he asked me out, when I declined him he got all mad and from then on decided to tease me and make rude jokes about me.

"What did you just say?" Asked Lee from across the courtyard. The boys and Jordan all came rushing over. "I said nice arse. What are you gonna do about it?" Taunted Marcus. "Ill show you what I'm gonna do about it." Said Fred. He grabbed Marcus by the collar of his shirt and raised his fist to punch him.