007

Y/N's POV

"I'm going to need volunteers for a serious mission. Come forward to receive my mark; but be warned many of you may not come back." Chief Arnook said. I looked down as Yang got up.

After the chief was done talking and the warriors went to receive his mark I got up and went to look for Yang. I found him preparing for battle. "Yang please be careful." I sighed. "I will I promise." He gave me a reassuring smile. I pulled him in for a hug. "I'll see you later Y/N." He gave me a peck on the check and ran outside to meet with the other warriors.

I got ready to face my father. He was most likely in one of the Fire Navy ships. A loud boom brought me out of my thoughts. I rushed outside and saw fireballs being thrown at the gate.

I ran over to Katara and Sokka. We watched as Aang took out some of the ships. Sokka left to met with Yang and the rest of the warriors. The water benders were trying to stop some of the fireballs from hitting.

The sun began to set and the Fire Navy stopped attacking. "Aang!" Katara yelled as he came back on Appa. "I can't do it.."He sat on the ground with his hands on his ears. "What happened?" Katara questioned. "I must've taken out a dozen Fire Navy ships, but there's just too many of them. I can't fight them all!" He said. "But you have to. You're the avatar." Yue said. "I'm just one kid." He buried his head in his knees. Katara hugged him. "It's okay Aang. You won't do it alone, you have us." I placed my hand on his shoulder. He looked up at me and smiled.

Aang, Katara and Yue were talking about spirits; I wasn't paying to much attention and jumped as Katara pulled me to get me to follow them. Yue was leading us to the most spiritual place in the tribe. Again Aang, Katara and Yue were talking about spirits. I ignored them and my mind wandered off to how unbelievably warm it was in here. My thoughts were interrupted by Aang shouting at Katara and Yue to be quiet. I giggled as he meditated trying to get into the spirit world.

I watched as he started glowing. "Is that normal?" I asked Katara. "Yeah he's just crossing into the spirit world." She replied. "Should we get some help?" Yue asked. "No. He's my friend; I'm perfectly capable of protecting him." Katara answered. "Well, aren't you a big girl now?" A boy with a scar asked. "No." Katara turned to see the boy. "Yes. Hand him over and I won't have to hurt any of you." He said as Katara got into her fighting stance.

Yue pulled me back and dragged me out of there. "We need to find Sokka!" Yue said. "Maybe he's still speaking with your father." I replied. "Okay let's spilt up." Yue said.

Yue thinks i'm not a bender. I haven't told her because I fear she may not accept me and have me thrown in some icy jail.

I waited for Yue to get inside the palace so she couldn't see me go back and help Katara. I saw her laying on the ground unconscious. I ran over to her and tried waking her up.

"Katara wake up!" I said as I splashed water on her face. She sat up and glared at me. "Heh, sorry." I said rubbing the back of my neck. A few seconds later Yue and Sokka came in. "Where's Aang?" Sokka questioned. "Zuko took him." Katara answered. My eyes widened at the mention of his name.

Flashback

"Y/N! Mom! Wanna see how Azula feeds the turtle ducks?" Zuko said as he threw a big piece of bread at one of the turtle ducklings. The mother turtle duck bit his ankle as she swam away with her ducklings. I laughed as Zuko whined to his mother. "Stupid turtle duck!"

End of Flashback

"Y/N!" Katara snaps her fingers in my face. I jumped as I snapped out of it. "Y/N! Were you even listening? We're going to get Aang now. They couldn't have gotten far." She said as she held her hand out for me to get on Appa.

We rode on Appa for a while. We saw a blue light heading towards a small cave. "Look! That's gotta be Aang!" Katara pointed at the blue light. We followed the light.

"Appa!" Aang yelled. "You here for a rematch?" Zuko got into his fighting stance. "Trust me Zuko it's not going to be much of a match." Katara got into her fighting stance as well. They started fighting but Katara quickly won.

"Why didn't you do anything?" Sokka whispered to me. "I haven't told Yue about my bending." I whispered back. "We can't just leave him here." Aang said. "Sure we can, let's go." Sokka answered. "No. If we leave him he'll die." Aang jumped down and grabbed Zuko. "Yeah let's bring the guy who constantly tries to kill us!" Sokka said sarcastically.

We took off and I noticed Zuko starting to wake up. "Should we tie him up? He's waking up." I asked. "Yeah. Here's the rope." Sokka said tossing me the rope.

Zuko woke up completely and tried grabbing my arm while I tied him up. I punched him in the face and knocked him out again.

The moon turned red. Aang and Yue looked like they were about to faint so I told Aang to let me steer Appa. As we rode back to the oasis, Yue told us about how she owes the moon spirit her life.