Jerk

Hermione carry's me to the snack table and we get some cookies. "Hold on I need to get my homework" Hermione stumbles on the stairs as I giggle. "Hey y/n" I look behind me. "Oh hey Cedric!" "Can you come with me for a second?" "Ok?" Cedric pulls me to a room I didn't even know was in Hogwarts. "What is this?" "I'm so sorry.." Cedric starts kissing you as you see the door open..Draco..I push Cedric off and run after him.

"D-DRACO ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS!"
"Don't fucking talk to me."
"D-draco.."
"LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE"

He slams the door and I lean on it, sobbing. Suddenly I hear singing and a mix of crying behind the door. "I loved you, I loved you, I loved you it's true, I wanted be you and do what you do, I lived here, I loved here, I thought it was true I feel so stupid I feel so used.."

I see Pansy coming to the door and she pushes me. "Draco..?" He opens the door, wiping his tears. "What do you want Pansy?" "I just thought maybe we could hang out?" He looks behind her and sees me crying on the floor. "Oh I see what you're doing Pansy." "Y-you do? Fine you caught me..I wanted to ask you out.." "No chuckle you framed y/n to get closer to me, didn't you?" "W-what no never!"

He grabs my hand and pulls me in the room. "Get the fuck away from me and my girlfr- a-and her.." He stutters. Pansy storms away. He pulls his shirt off as I get scared. "Are we gonna-" "No silly, you're staying here tonight" He picks me up as I stare in awe at his abs. He lays me down "Liking the view huh?" He says with a chuckle. "Agh sorry.." "No it's okay" "Oh and I heard what you were saying in here-" "YOU WHAT?! AHEM th-that song was about Pansy?" "It w-was what..?" "NO THATS NOT WHAT I M-MEANT" I turned over in the bed, facing the opposite way from him silently crying. "C'mon y/n you know I didn't-" "No, I've heard enough. Goodnight."