(Prolouge)

Hello, I'm Bowie or King :D
This is just the Prologue or "test chapter" to see if this fanfic gets any requests for more :)
Please give me feedback and tell me if you like it!!

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

The fall.
The slipping on roots to a deep trench no one could see in the dark of night.
The gasp let out when the human realized they couldn't feel the ground under their feet anymore. All they saw was moon light slipping from their grasp.

Dropping like a weight to the earths stone floors.
They expected pain, they expected eternal darkness, they at least expected one last breath leaving their body.
It didn't come,
What did come was slowly opening eyes seeing yellow blurs. On their stomach the human laid on a bed of flowers, planted as if to catch them. A deep breath in brought the human to their senses. Instead of being cold, warm sun light made its way into the massive gaping hole they fell into. It was a different day when they fell. This sunlight was their only way of knowing they were alive and probably how the flowers grew.

As they looked around dumbfounded at the sight of many pillars, old and covered in foliage surrounding the bed of yellow flowers. Stalactites looming over them from the ceiling above; it too had vines running up it.
It reached so high it was almost nauseating to look at; they assumed they couldn't get back out the way they came in.

*you stood to your  feet, brushing off the dirt and flower petals from your (f/c) sweater

(Y/N)
Inventory
Weapon: Stick
Armor: Bandage

At seeing these sights and never knowing about them, Mount Ebott was known to be where all the monsters were last seen.
"W-where... I wonder if this is..." they said aloud to think clearly, (Y/n) was wondering if this is the underground. "It has to be." Their eyes traced the structures, they followed down a dimmer lit path to what looked like a doorway of some sorts. Hesitantly, they make their way towards it, starting their search for some answers.

As they reach the new room they notice more holes casting light into the dark caves, there even is some grass growing in this area. It seems a flower from the other room made it's way and grew over here as well.

They approached it, but as soon as their footsteps echoed in the cavern the flower seemed to move. It turned its petals quickly behind it to look at what was coming towards it. Two black eyes looked into the humans, the flower shivered, the human stood still in shock.
(Y/n) didn't know monsters could take the form of a plant.
The 'monster' looked shaken and almost terrified, until it saw who that the noise belonged to.
It spoke quietly "A h-human?.."

Right before (Y/n) could say anything in response or ask it a question, It's petals jolted to upwards at the sound of something familiar. It took one more glance at the human and burrowed into the ground, leaving nothing behind but a small lump of dirt where it sat.
Then, new foot steps grew louder, bigger and obviously on a mission of some kind.

With nowhere else to turn the human stood their ground.

The new creature came into the light of the room. This monster was all white and seemed to have thick fur, two horns protruded from her head, one of them broken; the monster also wore a dark purple gown that was torn and burned at its edges. The eyes of the creature looked exhausted and haunting, (Y/n) looked a little shaken themself.

Her eyes darted back and forth as she held out her hands in defense "Ah! Do not be afraid my child, I am merely a harmless monster, I am Toriel caretaker of the Ruins." She stated "I pass through this place to see if anyone has fallen down, I am here to protect them from our worlds horrors."
She smiled wide but a scared look never left her eyes. (Y/n) felt uneasy but didn't want to make the monster notice that; for the first time they spoke to a monster "A-Are you a good monster?" They asked like a scared child would, hoping to please her "Of course, now you must follow me, I will be your guide through the catacombs." Her tone was nice but they way she pushed (Y/n) to note she was a reliable monster was strange.

The human was weary but followed to hopefully find their way through this place. They didn't have much of a choice, little was known about the monsters after they were forced underground, so anything could happen. They just had to stay determined and hope that these creatures were not as bad as they were told to be.

*You followed Toriel

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
Word count: 812
11/27/20
I missed Undertale a whole lot ;-;
But tell me if there's anything I should add or suggestions on what should be in the story! Thank you UwU