Deadass? (Corpse x Reader) (f)

Pairing: x reader, corpse
Type: Short, Fluff, Drabble
Description: Corpse and the reader flirt a lot, sometimes more than others and the crew like to tease them about it.
Word Count: 296

~~~

The red words flash on the screen, "IMPOSTER". You look over and see Corpse is with your spaceman. You giggle and start walking to admin to fake card swipe.

Eventually you kill Rae and vent out, Corpse and Sykunno walking in and seeing the vent. Corpse kills Sykunno and hops in the vent as well.

"Thank you Corpse". You breath in relief and the bodies are seen and reported.

~~~

There was only five people left and Corpse and you had been kicking ass.

~~~

An emergency meeting was called suddenly and Poki starts laughing.

"Guys it has to be Corpse." Her laugh is still heard in the mic.

"How?" He chuckles and she just goes on a spiel about why its him.

"Well, Poki, it can't be Corpse. I was by him so many times. He could have and should have killed me, plus why would he kill Sykunno?" you try to defend Corpse, your voice steady and calm.

Poki laughs again, "Guys it has to be Corpse."

"Theres not many of us left. I don't think there is enough proof on anyone." We all skip voting and eventually win the round.

~~~

"Corpse you killed me" you hear Sykunno say sadly.

"I couldn't let you rat out (y/n)" Corpse chuckles and you blush.

"Yeah, Corpse and I, were best buds. We got to defend each other."

~~~

a/n:
Hey all. I know this was a shorter one, but sometimes they are short and sweet, its sometimes a good thing

Make requests in the comments or dm me if you want. I will write about anyone :)