𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟐

"All of the things you said are like a mask. It hides the truth and rips me apart"
- I Need U, BTS

~✧☾✧ ~

HOSEOK'S POV

Today is a very beautiful day. I'm excited now that I got to know Sohyun more. But also I'm curious what happened that time. Two days had passed since something fishy happened. Well it's fishy for me.

(Flashback)

The rays of sunlight start to penetrate through the window. This make me woke up. What a sunshine day!

I sat up and look to my surroundings first before going to bathroom to do my routine. I finished my routine then look at the time.

5:00 AM

Oh I woke up early today. Who wouldn't when one of your last piece is now at the dorm you're staying with. I left my room and go to the kitchen to find something to eat. But as I was going to the kitchen someone with overall black outfit walk towards me and holding a bag of something. But I can't see the face since it's covered by a mask. But I think this person is a girl since she's a little smaller than Jimin. She remove her mask and give the bag.

"Here since I know you're all hungry and don't let Seokjin cook, let him rest" (Y/N) said with monotonous voice

"(Y/N) wait, I need to know why you're acting like this" someone yelled from the entrance door

When she heard the voice, she just half-smiled me and quickly walk to her room. I saw sweaty Yoongi hyung.

'Maybe he did jogging...but with that outfit?' I quietly think

"Hyung...what happened?" I asked

"Nothing" he said and quickly go to his room

It's the first time I ever saw hyung with mixed expression on his face. Wait... what if something terrible happened?

I immediately followed Yoongi hyung.

"Yoongi hyung did something happened?" I ask

I ask again as about to enter his room. But instead answering me he just shut the door in front of me.

I wonder what really happened. But when I open this topic to Yoongi hyung, he quickly divert it to other topic or just don't focus about it. And honestly it makes me more upset that he's doing that. He's not the straightforward Yoongi hyung that I know.

"Hoseok oppa I'm ready now" Sohyun said cutely

'Oh I became too occupied because of this' I quietly said to myself

"Then let's go!' I cheerfully said

(Y/N)'S POV