Chp 4-Sophie POV

Mr. Forkle was right. Keefe's mind was unlike any think she'd ever seen. At first it was just darkness, but the deeper she went the lighter it got. 

She kept going until she hit a wall. It was just a huge wall of blackness, and no matter how hard Sophie tried, she couldn't get through. Sophie decided to try pushing all her mental strength out at once. She would be left with hardly any energy left, but if it worked it would be worth it. 

1....2....3!! Sophie pushed all her mental strength out against the wall. It looked like a huge curtain had fallen over, leaving everything revealed. Yes! Sophie thought tiredly. Sh e was barley holding on, but sh e needed to do this. For Keefe. 

Sophie pushes passed that wall, and into a new section of Keefe's mind. All around her were big bubbles, with what looked like pictures of moments frozen in time. Keefe's memories. Sophie resized. Each bubble was a different color. Some were green, some were blue, and when Sophie pushed farther back, she saw some purple.  

Sophie passed different images, and couldn't help noticing the one thing almost all of them had in common. Her.

She went up to the nearest bubble, which was green and touched it. It imidiently started playing a memory, like watching a movie. In the memory, Keefe was lying in bed, with Ro lecturing him on something he clearly was embarrassed about. Sophie couldn't hear what they were saying, because it was too quiet and kept cutting out, but she definitely couldn't ignore how much Keefe was blushing. Huh.

Going deeper, the memories started glitching and cut out more. Sophie went up to a purple one that showed Keefe drawing in his room. Curious, Sophie reached out and touched it. It wasn't working, so Sophie sent out a little bit more mental energy, as much as she could without getting too drained. She tried adding emotions to it. She sent happiness, thinking of when Keefe was with her, and they would talk in her room, and she sent the support and comfort she had felt when Keefe had sa I'd he would help her find her biological parents. 

The memory started playing, though it was still a bit glitchy. In it, Keefe was drawing at his desk. Ro was standing behind him, peering over his shoulder. "Ugh." Keefe said, crumpling up the paper, and throwing it away. "It's the eyes. I just can't get them right. " he half mumbled to himself. Ro just snorted in amusement, and for a brief second Sophie thought she saw something change in her eyes...compassion? But it was gone as soon s it had appeared. 

The memory ended there, and Sophie kept going deeper until she found his emotional center. Her plan was to send Keefe all of her emotions from her happy memories of them, and hoping that would wake him up. 

Sophie thought back to all th e times she and Keefe has laughed together, talked to each other, and even when they were naming prattles pins in the healing center. Keefe. Wake up.  She kept transmitting, sending emotions wit h it. Wake up Keefe. We need you. I-I need you. And with those last words she sent the strongest wave of emotions out of all. She sent how she felt when Keefe had cried on her shoulder, to when he had embraced her, and let her cry into his arms. She sent her feelings of Joy, peace, excitement, contentment, and something else she couldn't quite place...love? 

With that last emotion, Sophie felt Keefe's mind  start to shift, and she knew he was trying to wake up. I'm here. I'm here. She transmitted. I know. A week voice answered her, barley audible. 

Sophie felt like crying as she left his mind, ready to tackle him with a hug when he finally woke up.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

AN: hi guys ! Sry this chapter was kinda sucky, I promise the next will be better! 

6 FREAKING DAYS UNTIL UNLOCKED COMES OUT!!!!!!!!!!! I just preordered mine off Amazon!!! AHHHHH IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!

Also, plz excuse typos bc I'm typing on my iPad without a keypad and it is  sooo hard XD

Baiiiii!