The life after cobra kai

Johnny Lawrence who was the king, the one on top is now sunken to the bottom. After learning he quit karate, his stepdad, Sid stopped giving him money or cater to him. He was only nice when his mother asked but other than that he was an big asshole to Johnny. Just Johnny's luck, he received a rejection letter from the college he applied to. He thought it was better anyways because he questioned if it's worth going to college. Bobby tried talking to him about it, but it's no use.

     Johnny started working at a food court at the mall, he watched people come and go. He wished there was a way to find his purpose on what he wants to do in life. Now, he has no motivation to any goal as he already graduated. Working at a food court made him realize how some people can be such assholes to workers. He thought about quiting but it would only prove Sid's point about how he's a quitter and a loser. He didn't want to give that man any satisfaction.

     Sid thought Johnny should start paying rent for living with him and his mom since he's an adult. Johnny thought he had lost his damn mind as they fought about it until Sid ordered his men to throw his stuff out. They did as Johnny's mom wasn't there when this happened and Sid thought it was the perfect opportunity to do so. He took the car keys from Johnny and told him to figure it out. Johnny grabbed what was important to him then threw out the rest of the stuff. His check wasn't until two weeks as he barely had any money. His pride got the best of him as he went to an abandoned building that's not far.

     He didn't want to ask his friends for a place to stay cause pride and didn't want any pity. He's been staying there for a while.

      3 months later,  it was night and johnny was at a burger place waiting on his food. He was sick but he doesn't have enough money to buy medicine. He's not too fond of soup either. The door rings as he heard footsteps coming, he felt dizzy and trying not to pass out. Once he heard that voice, he knew exactly who it was. He tries to look away hiding his face until Daniel address him. He slightly nods saying "Hi" then looks away.

    Daniel asks many questions of how his life have been and all as Johnny just wants to leave. He coughs and sneezes as he wonders what's taking so long. Daniel gets worried and asked if he's sick, johnny didn't say anything as he coughs.

   "Johnny if you're sick, you shouldn't be eating burgers and fries" Daniel says and Johnny turns to face him.

   Johnny sarcastically says, "Okay, Doctor Larusso."

    Their food was ready as Daniel insists to take Johnny home. They went to Daniel's place as he places Johnny on his bed then he goes to make soup. To Johnny, this was very weird since the only person who cared for him like this was his mother. He eats sleep, took medicine, and rests as Daniel couldn't believe he had a high fever. He gently placed a cold rag on Johnny's forehead then he left the room.

     2 weeks later, Johnny was feeling much better as he says, "You should be a doctor."

    Daniel chuckled as he shakes his head, "Nah. I don't have the patience to continue school. I just want to explore life for a bit as I don't know what I want for a career."

     This surprised Johnny since he thought Daniel would've had his life planned out. Daniel asks if his family or friends knew he was sick. Johnny had his head down, "No one knows. It was just sudden I got sick." They talk for a bit before Daniel gave Johnny some clothes and shows where's the bathroom. Johnny thanks him and left to go shower. When he came out, Daniel sees water dripping down Johnny's chest then looks away. This wasn't the first time he had seen Johnny shirtless but it gives him tingly feelings. 

"The shirt couldn't fit me, but the shorts did" Johnny says as he dries his hair then Daniel gives him some soup to eat. They eat and wash their dishes before Johnny explores around the house. He sees the picture of Mr. Miyagi and Daniel smiling as he smiled before feeling sad. He wished to have a sensei who is different from Kreese. He looks around before going to the backyard as it was beautiful, he sees Daniel doing some moves which he thought was a little weird.

   He walks up behing him observing before asking, "What are you doing?" Daniel turned around and told him. He slowly shows Johnny how Kata is done before Johnny tries himself. Seeing how he's struggling, Daniel helps his stance as he tells him to breathe slowly and clear his mind. Johnny did just that as it was relaxing and they've been doing it for a few minutes.

    Johnny sighs as he thanks Daniel then takes his stuff. Daniel was confused as he asked, "You're leaving?" Johnny nodded. Daniel insisted on dropping him off as Johnny didn't say much. He told daniel to drop him off at his "House" as he did just that. Johnny thanked Daniel as he waits for daniel to go.

      He walks back to the abandoned building and finds half of his stuff gone as he cursed to himself. He threw a beer bottle at the wall as he was pissed and heard footsteps. He was gonna hit the person until Daniel puts his hand up surrendering. Johnny asks if he followed him.

     "Yes. I knew you didn't live at your old house anymore. Your stepdad doesn't seem to like you much."

     "The guy's an asshole as I would've left myself if he didn't threw me out." Johnny said before he kneeled down looking at a picture of his mom. The frame was cracked as Daniel told him how he can come back to his place as he doesn't mind a roommate. Johnny asked to be alone for a bit and daniel left but waits by his car. It wasn't long as Johnny came out with the last of his stuff and they go back to Daniel's place. Once the car stopped, Johnny asked why he insists of him staying.

      "I know wouldn't let a guy go back to living on the streets after he recovered from being sick.....I know we had a past in high school but that doesn't mean I want bad things happening to you Johnny."

  Johnny didn't know how to respond but says,      "You're alright Larusso."