Chapt.10

Naraku pov

As I woke up from my slumber I saw miko sleeping with the kids I rose up and went towards them, when I was there already I sat beside my miko and put her head on my shoulder.

Then I put Kato's head away from miko's chest and put his head on her lap I put Aya at my lap.They were still sleeping when I look at miko she looks beautiful then ever.

"KAGOME!!!!"my eyes widen how did that dog found us?!?!? "KAGOME!!!!"another shout I slowly shake Kagome and she started to wake up.

Kagome pov

I don't know why Naraku's shaking me then I heard my name 'not them again' I thought "I think you already know miko"Naraku said and nod.

"Akaya, Akato wake up we're leaving"I said they woke up then "KAGOME!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!"I heard it again "They are trying too steal mom again"then Akaya growl.

"Okay Aya growl layer let's run-"I interrupt him "Naraku we should not run this time,plus your the all great,all knowing Naraku"I said he smirked.

"You finally noticed plus I hate running away I just want you safe"he said holding both of my hands then we all just stand up waiting for them.

No one pov

They finally came out of the forest amd saw Kagome "Kagome we finally found you"Sango Kagome scoff "Get away from him"then Kikyo raised her bow.

"You can't kill me clay pot"Naraku said then Akaya and Akato laughed "She is smelly pot not clay pot daddy"Akato said.

"You disrespectful child!!"Kikyo shouted and let go of the arrow Kagome was fast enough to summon her arrow and shoot it at the arrow.

"Drop the bow Kagome"Inuyasha said while drawing his sword out "You filthy dog"Akaya said then summoned her poisonous bees then Akato summoned his poisonous spiders.

"Aahhh you filty- give me my mamma back!!"Rin shouted "Never!!"Akato shouted then he turned into a wolf leaping towards her.

While Naraku was fighting off Inuyasha "Give us back Kagome you bastard!!"he shouted and charge towards him Naraku dodge but got a scar the the leg.

"NARAKU!!"Kagome shouted that got her off guard then Kikyo shot an arrow at her left shoulder then Kagome was hurt she fell on the ground.

"MOM/MOMMY!!!"Akato and Akaya shouted then Akato was hit by a boomerang "KATO!!"Akaya shouted then run towards her brother he was bleeding cause the impact was hard.

"A...a...akato"Kagome said then Naraku saw his miko bleeding "Give me my other soul now"Kikyo said and then she was holding a sword.

Naraku's eyes widen then he ran towards Kagome "Hey get bac- Kikyo wait don't!!!"Inuyasha ran towards Kikyo.

The others saw what is happening and ran towards Kikyo while the kids are still fighting(I don't know why my brain said World war 1 for kids).

When Kikyo draw her sword to Kagome....."N-N-Naraku"Kagome saw Naraku bleeding"Are you alright miko"he was caressing Kagome's cheek.

"DAD!!"Akaya shouted, then Naraku fell conscious Kagome didn't believe what was happening, Inuyasha wad shouting at Kikyo for doing that.

Even Miroku and Sango couldn't believe what was happening "D-d-daddy?"Akato said Kagome didn't saw him or hear anything.

She was lost in her mind "NARAKU IS FINALLY DEAD THAT WAS PART OF MY PLAN WHY ARE YOU MAD AT ME INUYASHA!!!!"she heard and saw Kikyo.

Her eyes feel with hatred then the aura felt different "Mamma"Shippo was going to Kagome then he was floating in the air "SHIPPO!!!"Sango shouted.

Then they saw Kagome's hand was glowing but black "T-This is-"Miroku got cut off "Black magic"Sango said then Kagome throe Shippo towards them(Why did I make her cold hearted).

"You killed my love one and you.will.PAY"then her eyes glowed black then she summoned a lot of sword then slash it towards them.

Then she heard screams "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR KILLING DADDY!!!"Akato shouted then the swords continuosly slash them Akaya and Akato was trying to wake their father up.

Afte a few minutes

"Leave I don't want to see tou bastards"Kagome said and they were bleeding like hell just came by and said hello.

Then Kagome teleported back to base "Ayaayay what happen to Master Naraku!!"Kagura shouted then she shouted for the others will come.

After they come they carried Naraku to bed and tries to heal him, Kagome and the kids were crying then Kohaku came and said everything to Kagome.

She smiled that he will live but they don't know yet when he will wake up Kagome nodded and told Kohaku to bring Akaya and Akato back to bed.

He followed and did it Kagome went to the bedroom where Naraku is resting then she sat beside and hold his hand.

"I will be with you no matter what"she said and cried again

----------------------------------------
Hey guys is been a long time rhat I updated but hope you like it and stay safe