Chapter 01: The Mysterious Piano Ghost.

Due to lack of patience, I wanted to get the first chapter out right away. As alway, reviews and votes are always welcome.

 As alway, reviews and votes are always welcome

“Ms. Yoon, I do not approve of your choices when it comes to this specific place.” the young man looked at her with horror positively gripping his sides. He escorted Seri inside the gigantic place before he took a step inside, overlooking the group of men moving her belongings inside

“Then what a pleasure that you don't have to, Mr. Gu.” Seri feigns hurt, dramatically putting a hand to her chest. They had just passed by what seemed to be an endless stream of crystal clear water. Even in the dark of the night, she could see just how clear the water was.

“Does the stream run around the whole place?” Seri twirled to get a better view of her surroundings.

That piqued his interest instantly. Whatever he was saying was long forgotten, replaced with an endlessly long story about the clearwater stream. “Yes, it does.” he began, brushing back his thick black locks over his eyes. Soon enough, Seri found herself drifting away from whatever left her estate agent's mouth for she was in awe of the place. Having left most of the sightseeing for tomorrow, she settled on roaming around the lounge for now.

Noticing her divided attention, Seung Jun is quick to cut the uncomfortable conversation short. It seemed like his client wasn't of the chatty type unlike him.

“Well then, I'll leave you to it. You have my card. Let me be of any assistance in the future.” with a curt nod, he ushers himself out, along with the the rest of the men.

Finally, I can breathe.

As the last of the boxes of her belongings is moved into the gigantic lounge, only then does she feel her muscles relax. It had been a tiring day, after all. Moving from one place to another was no piece of cake. Moving for the third time in six months, Seri was no stranger to shifting. The first time she had moved was because she had had enough of her family’s trauma. The persistent urge to always prove herself was overwhelming, to say the least. On her thirtieth birthday, she had finally come to realize that she did not wish to be acquainted with these people who only brought her headache.

The second time had been when her father had ridden her off her inheritance. She’d be lying if she said that her naive self did not see that coming. In all honesty, it was a matter of when not if. The fact that he took longer than she had expected him too was a bigger shocker.

The third and last time was now.

The once heiress to billions who had been reduced to a mere white-collar employee now found herself fired because apparently, she was not cut out for that either.    

From playing in billions all her life, Yoon Seri had been through hell and over in only six months to land where she was today— unemployed, broke, and the new owner of a quite a big mansion she had managed to get with a real estate agent. Having only a few thousand wons to her name, her former apartment in Seoul had to be bidden goodbye. The only thing that had managed to get her this vast place was an urban legend. She did not know if she should cry or laugh at her misfortune, but either way, here she was, ready to pick up her shattered pieces from the ground to start over.