JIMIN

Luckily she knew what video I was talking about, so she sent me that video and asked" if it was this one" and I was like "yeah thank you so so so much zo you saved my life"

Then she was like I can't believe you just asked me about this beautiful song of BTS called Filter. And Jimin is the singer of this song.

as soon as she told me the song name I went and searched it on youtube and found their official video and I was just obsessed with that song even tho I was not able to sing it I was just going crazy.

The whole week I was listening to that song on repeat. It was just stuck in my head. I even ended up learning the lyrics. I used to love sining that song and it was the first Korean song I ever sang.

And as the time was passing my school trip was coming near. And I am excited to visit new places. But I didn't start packing yet. I am worried if the clothes I ordered online would even reach on time before the trip. I had ordered a lot of stuff from many different websites. some of the websites I have never heard of but I still had ordered clothes from those as the tops they had were really cute but I do hope they come to me as how they looked in the websites. we all know the risks of ordering online, sometimes we don't get the product as same as it is shown in the website but still I ended up ordering from random websites.

And as I was thinking if my clothes would even reach to me on time, my head by busy playing filter again and again. I was still not able to recognise the members of BTS and I didn't even knew there names well I was also curious to know more about them but right now my focus was more on the upcoming adventure......the school trip.

This school trip was for anyone from 9th to 12th grade and this was not the class field trip but just an extra trip to other countries as our school receives international award every year, so they take us to the country where the award ceremony is held.