12.

Who was here first, me or him?
-unknown
____________________________

Now Playing♡

Hazel Fenty

"Tyree, what are you doing here?" I asked, looking at him disappointed at his arrival.

"You not glad to see me, pumpkin?" He asked, with a smile on his face but I wasn't smiled. He was killing the mood.

"No, now leave." I rolled my eyes turning my attention back to Bashar. He didn't even looked bothered. He still had his arm wrapped around me.

"Let me talk to you for a second, Hazel." The tone in his voice showed that he was becoming upset. When Tyree and I had sex he was always dominant and it was sexy. Honestly, this time I just wanted him out of my sight.

"Tyree just leave, you making shit hard." Harlow scoffed.

"Ain't nobody talking to you sofatsalot." He joked. I didn't notice before but he had brought a couple of friends along. They all burst out laughing.

"Yo, watch ya mouth 'potna." Issac said, pointing over at him.

"You watch yo mouth. Y'all all in our business, nobody talking to y'all. Hazel let me 'holla at you." I didn't move. He chuckled walking over to me but Bashar stepped in front of me.

"You must be hard of hearing, she said she don't want you here." Bashar remarked, folding his arms over his chest.

"Who the fuck you suppose to be?" Tyree asked, sizing him up.

"I'll be right back, Bashar. It's okay." I promised. Tyree smiled, somewhat looking satisfied. Bashar held onto my wrist and I slipped from his hold.

"Hazel." Harlow called to me but I continued to walk away. We walked until we was out of sight.

"What the hell-" Tyree smashed his lips into mine catching me off guard. I accepted the kiss, he had his hand gripped around my throat. Just the way I liked it. I moaned into the kiss as he moved against me

"Don't fight it. Let's go in the bathroom, baby." I couldn't help myself. I told him yea and we slipped into a handicap bathroom. We never broke the kiss, I locked the door and I slid on the counter. He grabbed ahold of my shorts pulling them down. I knew I was going to regret this but I was craving it, bad.

As we made our way back to the group I made sure that my shorts were pulled up and the pulled down toward my knees. I pulled my shirt down. I fixed my hair and took a deep breath.

"You still got it." He chuckled. I scoffed, couldn't believe I really just did that. Everyone spotted us and it seemed like everything got awkward. My heart was racing and so was Harlow.

"What did you do, Hazel?" Harlow whispered, trying not to move her lips as much.

"Nothing, we just talked." I shrugged, trying not to give myself away.

"You promise, y'all just talked?" I looked at her and I really didn't wanna lie but I didn't want to upset her either.

"Promise." I smiled, she smiled as we linked arms. "So, what we doing now? We still getting on the Pompeii?" She nodded her head.

"Everyone's hungry, but I told them we should eat after we get off. No telling how they're stomach will respond." I agreed. I didn't wanna see throw up.