chapter 8

fifth day at u.a.

katsuki pov :

I walk out of my class after a boring day of lessons, in front of the door I see sleepy and waterdrop. I ignore them and walk away.

"hey! y/ns twin!" the girl shouts

"tch"

"the hell you talking about? Name's Katsuki you extra" I shout, the girl skips to me and the boy rolls his eyes.

tch, people should remember my name not that old bastards'

"katsuki? why isn't y/n at school?" waterdrop asks.

"he doesn't text back too" sleepy boy continues.

I swear y/n, so many people are asking about you, what a pain.

"he's sick" I reply and walk faster.

"omg, we have to come and see him"  the girl says, I scoff.

"no-"

" shinsou we should bring him something" she interrups me, sleepy nods.

"who said you can-"

"what's good for colds? soup? what else?" she continues, sleepy shrugs.

I'll kill her.

"you're not-" 

"shinsouu~ you need to help me here, y/n needs to get better immediately! And we have to help him, we're his friends" she interrups me AGAIN.

"YOU'RE NOT MEETING Y/N!" I shout, they stop talking and turn to me.

"AND HE DOSN'T HAVE A SHITTY COLD". I stomp away.

" wait katsuki why can't we see him? and if he doesn't have a cold, then what?" she screams and runs after me. Sleepy follows slowly.

" None of your business" I grunt.

" come on Katsuki, we're his friends, of course it's our business"

"no."

"katsukiiiiiiiii" she wines

I'll kill her.

"kayano, let's go tomorrow" sleepy says, stopping her.

tch, they're both dead.

"no-"

"ufffff ok" she interrupts.

tomorrow it's better than today but I won't let them see y/n, he doesn't want to tell them and they should respect that, useless extras.

I stomp away  and they go to their house.

time skip brought to you by katsuki walking/stomping~

I enter the house, the only things I can hear are whimpers and screams . Our parents are still at work so y/n was alone till now, I sigh and walk in the kitchen. I make some of (f/f) for dinner and I take the pills for Y/n, then I go to the room. I open the door, it's pitch black, I turn the lights on and leave the food and pills on the desk. I open the windows and the blinds, I turn off the lights.
I turn to the bed, Y/n is there, curled up in his bedsheets scribbling on his notebook, he always does that, he sketches and writes what he sees, how does he do it in the dark I have no idea. Tears are soaking the pages and the sheets. He looks at me sobbing, he looks so broken. I hug him, his tears soak my shirt, we stay like this for a few minutes. 

"Deku is coming to sleep, so eat and take a shower" I say and pull at his sweatshirt, he brakes the hug and jumps back. 

what the hell?

"oi y/n eat, I made you (f/f)" He looks at the plate unceartain. He always forgets to eat or maybe he considers starving as a punishment, so I have to make sure he does, he probably skipped breakfast and lunch already.

 I get up and go to my room, I do my homework. Our parents arrive and when I finish I walk back to y/ns room. He's in the shower so I clean his room a bit and prepare a hoodie and shorts for him to wear, when the water stops I walk out of his room. He ate half of the food, but at least he ate something, the rest I'll give it to him tomorrow or maybe later.

 The dorbell rings.

tch, he's already here, damn y/n couldn't you choose someone else.

I open the door annoyed, Deku is there trembling.

"h-hey kacchan" he stutters.

I don't reply and make way for him, he enteres and I close the door.

We walk to the room, we enter and Y/n is curled up, scibbling and sobbing again, Deku seats on the bed and hugs him. Y/n jumpes a bit but relaxes immidiately, I seat next to them and take the computer. We watch (your choice) and talk a bit, trying to distract y/n.

They both fall asleep and I close the computer, I tuck them in and go to my room. 

I'm not sleeping in the same room with that nerd.

I change and get in my bed.

shit I forgot to tell y/n about sleepy and waterdrop.

 I fall asleep.

______________________________________

done :) ~

Kind of rushed like always but meh
795 words

ele-chan out 🖤