【Unknown Lands | Ch. 1】

—————༻龍༺—————

。·゚゚· Credits ·゚゚·。

Song:

Fairy Tail Theme (Taryn Harbridge)

Thumbnail:

Hiro Mashima

—————༻龍༺—————

Abbreviations

Italic - Thoughts

Bold - Hiding Something Bigger

【】- Funny Action

A/N - Author's Note

() - Example or Small Joke

—————༻龍༺—————

Long ago there were dragon's that have lived on these lands we roam & live on.

Nineteen to be exact, but there once was an important one amongst them that people debated so for not being sure they sticked with the ones they knew.

It is not certain if it still lives on even now & that is up to you to decide whether they have ever existed, not even the original dragons have supposedly met them.

Only legends from long ago are proof of it being real.

Five dragons lived the rest of their lives raising a human child to pass down their powers to be used for the well being of others.

As time passed, those children have grown up known as "Dragon Slayers" don't ask me ask the creator. (NO OFFENCE it was just a question I had ;;)

Villagers begun to have problems with criminals taking property that belong to important people.

With that going around as a daily thing powerful beings claimed as wizards grouped up and agreed to make some guild's and take in some unnatural never seen before warriors so they can fix everything to way it was before with getting a reward in return.

It kept going on for years becoming a daily routine of others, but with the help of the council everything is still under control, at least we think it is.

Till this day there is a guild that has all sorts of special beings that can even almost be impossible to beat with their hardship & love for each other as a family.

All the impossible has become possible for their trusts on one another making them one of the greatest guilds ever known, and that guild's name is Fairy Tail.

༻龍༺

Leilah is a spunky girl but is also over protective & apologetic.