Chapter_11

When Avneet entered inside the Campus, All started to stare at her, She's too confused, What's going wrong here..

Jannat came and Slapped Avneet hardly..

Avneet sobbed quietly then Asked her whether She done anything wrong to hers.

Jannat - Oh please, Don't start your strategies here too!! I mean Shame on you!! You're honestly the one girl I'd thought , who's having Pure and innocent Heart but I was so wrong!!

Avneet covering her Cheeks in pain asked - I'm not getting any point here?!!

Jannat - You're Having two boyfriends at same time!!

First is my Ex boyfriend RIYAZ And Then my Present boyfriend SID too!! I mean Honestly I hadn't seen as your type girl in my WHOLE LIFE!!

*Tushar Gave her proof as told by Riyaz*

Avneet - Jannat calm your Temper, I accept that I honestly like Riyaz in a way but He's not my love in anyhow!!

*Riyaz blushes*

And plz don't Forget Sid hates me very much and I'm used to Hate him back!!

Jannat - Oh really?!!

Avneet - you have any proof!!

Jannat - Yes, I've!!

Jannat Show Avneet Some pictures with Sid and Riyaz , where Avneet is too much close to Them.

Avneet thought - I can say, with Sid is really Original one but Riyaz, How??

Wait!!!

SID IS THE ONE WHO WANTED TO DISFAME MY NAME AROUND THE WHOLE CAMPUS!!

Jannat - Now don't tell me, It's just fake photoshops of them and yours!!

Avneet - I'm Really Innocent Jannat, Don't you see, I'm not going to hurt you in any manner.

🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸

Suddenly Sid came there After hearing So many Crowds over Campus.

Sid Confusely giving Airview to Avneet - What happened Jannat, Any problem!!

Jannat told him all the Shits in one breathe when Sid Arrogantly Through Jannat on ground.

All are amazed who're present at campus!!

Sid's Tempered very high, He started to Punch One normal guy who's Standing there in the ground!!

*Poor Boy*😭😭

Sid through all the Anger in his Body, Avneet isn't moving her eyes from Sid.

She's standing there with Amazement and Seeing the whole fight in Slomo!!

When She finally found her mind in place, She stop Sid to Hit the Boy Wastely.

Jannat frowned upon his so Arrogant side for Avneet's name.

Jannat - If I'm your Girlfriend, So Who's Avneet in your life then!!

*Riyaz is smirking, How Ruthless!!*

All started to Blabber continuously making their Hate glares to Avneet and Pointing towards Sid.

Sid kept the Campus silent by his Big Thundering Voice.

DON'T MAKE A WAY FOR YOUR DEATH IN MY KILLING LIST!! AVNEET ISN'T DONE ANY WRONG THING BUT IF ANYONE'S HAVING ARGUMENTS THEN MEET ME AFTER THE COMPETTITION, ALTHOUGH YOU ALL KNOW ME CLEARLY, IF YOU'VE PROBLEMS, THEN SEE THAT BOY LAYING ON GROUND THEIR, HAHA... HAHA... YOU CAN SEE YOUR FUTURE THOUGH!!