Recap

Percy POV
It's now been 3 months since the war with Kronos, and Annabeth and I have been enjoying our lives. She stayed with me at our house in Manhattan for the school year, where we went to the same school. Anyways, It was a nice warm day as the sun shone down on Annabeth's curly blonde hair. We were at Central Park sitting on a bench. Annabeth was reading a book and I was playing with her curly hair.
"Wise Girl?" I asked in a baby tone.
"Hmph?" She asked still staring at her book.
"Can we do something please!!!" I asked with baby seal eyes.
"Percy we have to........" Suddenly, there was an explosion in the far distance on top of the Empire State Building. Annabeth and I immediately stood up. Annabeth has her hand covering her mouth. What was happening up there in Olympus? We dashed through a crowd of people taking photos of the disaster. We reached the building a few minutes later, the elevator was broken. I quickly whispered something to Annabeth, then I ran into an alley where I summoned BlackJack.
"Yo boss what's up? He asked.
"Hey, we need to get to the 600th floor of the building and the lavatory broken, can you take us there?" I quickly spoke.
"Sure boss" I hopped on and picked Annabeth up, together we rushed up to the 600th floor. When we entered Olympus, I saw everything broken down with a few gods unconscious including my father.
"DAD!" I yelled as I jumped of BlackJack and went towards him. I lifted his head and started shaking it. He didn't wake up. Annabeth ran over to me and helped me.
"No this can't happen" I whispered to myself trying to control my tears.
"Percy everything will be okay" Annabeth assured to me? I nodded. I raised some water from a nearby fountain and kept it in his head. After a few minutes my father woke up gasping for air.
"DAD!" I sat next to him and hugged him.
"What happened Lord Poseidon?" Annabeth asked politely as her mom was no where to be seen.
"He' back......ambush.......Typhon" my dad stuttered with fear in his voice.
"Wait Typhon?" I asked scared.
"And did you say ambush?" Annabeth whispered. Growls then filled the room. I stood up and got RipTide out. Well yes I get there was an ambush.
"Well well well" I heard a familiar voice. I turned around to see a y'all blonde haired boy with a scar near his lip. Wait no....this couldn't be Luke......
"Hello Perseus Jackson and Annabeth Chase, we meet again"..........

AN
Hey guys! That was the epilogue for the next story! I hoped you like it, get ready for the next story
"The Rise Of Typhon". I hope you enjoyed this story, "The Fall Of A Hero". This is the starting of an epic series after Heroes Of Olympus and before The Trials Of Apollo! Anyways make sure to stay tune for the next story coming up!
Peace ✌🏼
-Tanner Son Of Jupiter 🌩