chapter 1

Chapter 1: i don't think the cast like gen z kokichi.... Welp that sounds like a them problem

[You should listen to this song it's very good in my opinion]

[Kokichi's pov]

So not gonna lie... the killing... ain't that bad, if no one kills like we have food, shit for out talents, not to mention a cute yet deadly teddy bear for a principal i mean I'm down, fuck if someone kills me even better, but right now i just wanna eat my cereal cuz, I'm lowkey to lazy to make anything and hungry as fuck sooooo

???
"AHHHHH!!!"

Kokichi
".... Not my problem, lol"

The moniters then turned on

Monokuma
"A body has been discovered! After a certain amount of time, which you may use however you like, the class trial will begin!"

Kokichi
"Well damn that was fast, didn't even tell me where the body was tho, so where the hell am i supposed to go?"

Meh my cereal is more important

Kokichi
'gobble swallow me, drip down side of me never tell him where to put it imma put it right inside of me, talk your shit, bite you lip-'

??????
*BANG*
"KOKICHI"

Kokichi
*Ends up choking on his milk*
*cough* *cough* *cough*
"What the FUCK shumai, you made me waste my food (not really lol i still have some cereal left)"

Shuichi
"S-sorry it's just the other's also thought t-that you were dead since you were no were to be found"

Kokichi
"..... Bitch and, you actually believe those dumbasses, fuck i wish i was dead but im STILL here aren't i"

Shuichi
"R-right um the body is in the library, rantaro's d-dead"

Kokichi
".... 'Lucky son of a bitch' oki and you didn't tell me this sooner"

Shuichi
"W-well-"

Kokichi
"You know what fuck this let's just go to the library since it's SO important that i have to miss my breakfast"

Shuichi
*intensive stare of judgment*
"..... Kokichi rantaro is DEAD do you not care"

Kokichi
"Are you fucking kidding me i barely knew the motherfucker i mean sure he was hella hot but still"

Shuichi
"Atua help me"

Kokichi
*walks over to shuichi who's right by the door*
"Well what are you waiting for let's go"

Shuichi
"R-right"

~Time skip to the library~

Kokichi
*Proceeds to walk over to rantaro and laughs*
"... Pffft, l-look i know this s-shouldn't be funny but like, the avocado finally got turned into guacamole lmao"

*The rest of the class just stares at kokichi with an are you fucking serious look*

Kaito
"Look you little gremlin, rantaro is dead, do you not give a shit"

Kokichi
"Nah not really, if anything im more jealous then sad"

Keade
"Ouma-kun why would you be jealous, are you even taking this seriously, SOMEONE IS DEAD!"

Kokichi
"Fuck no need to yell kayayday, jesus im gonna lose my hearing at this rate"

Maki
"Just answer the question you brat"

Kokichi
"Fuck fine, im jealous cuz the motherfucker got to die before me, like how is that shit even fair, exactly it's not"

Ryoma
"You have some problems kid and that's comeing from me"

Kokichi
"Thanks my dude"

Ryoma
"That's not a compliment"

Kokichi
"Well i like to think it is, so it's a compliment to me"

~time skip to kayayday being kayaydead~

Kokichi
*watches as everyone cries over kayayday and proceeds to walk to the elevator while laughing his ass off*
"Wow i guess kayayday became kayaydead lol😆"

Kaito
"Why the hell are you laughing you prick aren't you sad about any of this"

Kokichi
*already in the elavator and the doors are slowly closing*
"Well it's just so ironic, i mean the very same person who said we wouldn't kill and to have hope literally killed someone and lost all her hope, like god damn hypocritical much"

Kaito
"Why you little-"

Maki
*grabs kaito's shoulder*
"It's not worth it"

Kaito
"Tch"

~timeskip to kokichi being in his room~

Kokichi
*goes over to his white board*
"Well it's not kayaydead and guacamole so those two are off the list..... Bet it's fucking tsumugi, i mean in all the cliche manga and anime I've watched it's always the most innocent person, someone you would never suspect..... But i could care less weather she is the mastermind or not, im quiet happy being here"

*Proceeds to go over to his bed and pushes play on his music player from monokuma*

*Proceeds to dream about an au of kakegurui if ryota actually had a fucking personality*

Music

And so on

:) i hope you enjoy the songs ill add more next chapter