1. the bean

Tw# refrance to drug use, intrusive thoughts, possessive behavior

"I swear Midoryia you look like you've shot up three feet since I last saw you."

Todoroki was proud of himself. After his class graduated from UA High School, they have gone on to college to gain their bachelor's degree. He spent most of his time to himself but has let himself gained a few friends along the way. Having said that one of those friends was midoriya izuku, a sweet boy who Shoto never seemed to be able to shake off. Despite the instances where he told the green haired boy he just wanted to be left alone he never seemed to let up. Who he didn't know was who in the world midoriya was talking to. He figured after not being able to see midoriya all summer but the boys were once again bounce back and be on his case at all times. Although now someone else was in the picture. Looking over at the to the newcomer didn't seem to look half-bad. They seem to be polite, but they acted as if they knew midoriya longer than everyone in the class. Midoriya never introduced anyone like that in UA. Bakuto also never mentioned anything about another childhood friend. Just from the flustered looks of midoriya it was easy to tell that this new person was just that a new friend to midoriya.

This person was short only standing at 63cm tall, having [h/l] [h/c] hair and  [e/c] eyes. A new face didn't seem horrible but Todoroki didn't like the unsettling feeling of being left out. Of being left behind. It reminded him all too much of his mother, who had grown so fond of but was suddenly whisked away because of something she had so little control of. It didn't seem fair Todoroki had known midoriya longer and of course he wouldn't admit it out loud but midoriya was one of his few friends.

Todoroki didn't find the problem in casually stepping in between the space that the two had between them to stand with both of his shoulders nearly touching theirs. Of course not at the same Heights but something to keep the space appropriate. " midoriya it's been a while. How was your trip overseas I heard you went to Hawaii. " midoriya paused his discussion with the new person, if only to look todoroki's way, " oh Shoto it was great but, here I want you to mean [y/n] they just moved nearby. I met them during my flight to Hawaii. Funny enough we were room neighbors at the resort."

So don't look their way, so over that little of time those three months they were already so close. Maybe it was just the fact that midoriya you never seem to have a sense of personal space. Maybe y / n was the same. There skin was clear and ( pale / dark really this is where you can put whatever descriptor word you want to describe your skin I will start putting s / d for skin descriptor]

" oh sorry yeah my name is y / n L / n but you can call me by my first name if you'd like. Izuku was constantly talking about all of his friends back home " Todoroki was happy that he didn't seem to be forgotten about. " my name is Shoto Todoroki, you can call me Todoroki me and izuku have been friends since freshman year of high school " . Todoroki didn't know why he felt the need to clarify how long him and midoriya have been friends it seemed pretty Petty knowledge. Although he did not want this newcomer to think that they had more rights to midoriya than he did. It had taken him until senior year of high school before he was on a first-name basis with midoriya although that was his own fault for not wanting to be too close to people, he still found it unfair with how little time do two had spent together that they were already on a first-name basis. Although he could understand the new person was polite and didn't speak too loudly. The way they stood hands folded in front of them and this are of calm around them, it reminded him too much of his mother. He was getting a little uncomfortable. He didn't want to be rude to midoriya's friend, it seems like they were going to be seeing a lot of each other.

=== 745 words

Alrighty first chapter I used talk to text alot because I was lazy. Anyways like stated Shoto is a softer yandere and has reason to be soft yandere due to upbringing. This might count as a slow burn but I just dont wanna rush things but will still give fan service as oh boy aizawa is gunna be a professor and I simp so hard so expect some professorxreader undertones and I mean UNDERTONES as this is still a shoto x reader. Vote comment all welcome peace out