Prologue

(A/N: Okay this is the first time I am doing a reaction fanfic and I am kind of nervous on knowing what I am suppose to be doing right now.)

(Also, Yes. I am making my OC yet it might take some time but also I am not planning on revealing him just yet. I am going to do it during the middle of one of the chapters or parts of this fanfic.)

(By the way, I will add more characters from each Fate franchise to the story to make it more interactive with each character along with some funny scenes about each other.)

(So anyways, here's the list of when I am planning to put them in:)

Fate/Stay Night- Prologue and Fuyuki

Fate/Apocrypha (Black Faction)- Orleans

Fate/Extra (Good guys)- Septem

Fate/Extra (Bad guys)- Okeanos

Fate/Apocrypha (Red Faction)- London

Lord El-Melloi Case Files & Fate/Zero- Fate/Accel Zero

Fate/Kaleid Prism- Magical Girl Collab

Fate/Extella (Link)- E Pluribus Umum

Fate/Prototype- Camelot

Fate/Strange Fake & ???- Babylonia

Fate/Requiem- Shinjuku

Fate/Extra CCC- Seraphinx

???- Shimousa

Fate/Redline- Gudaguda 3 Holy Grail War

(Without further ado, Let us begin.)

---------------------------------------------------

Within the Kaleidoscope...

"It sure is boring here," an old man stated as she stated on his chair with a book and a telephone on a table. He was continuing doing his daily job in watching the Kaleidoscope as time pass but being stuck in the chair to watch the world can be boring. Especially when he watched multiple Holy Grail Wars for the protagonist to win. Yet, it did not satisfy him enough.

He was currently watching the Last Master of Humanity battling series of otherworldly threats as he looked at the boy couple of times the trouble he went through. He knows that no mages or maguses would accept the boy's accomplishments and the struggles he went through to keep Humanity living.

Nonetheless, he felt bad for Ritsuka Fujimaru who pushed himself to do the impossible in sacrifice for his life.

"If only people know what great endeavors he has accomplish," he stated before he sensed something right behind him.

"There is always another way to get it done you know," an unknown voice spoke out to the old vampire as he turned around to face the owner of the voice who was shrouded in darkness.

"I may not know who you are, but I believe you are a Servant correct," he asked the shadow as it nodded its head before stepping into the light.

Upon reveal, he wore a white trousers hidden behind brown scholar robes with a brown French hat on top of his black hair. His emerald eyes gave off a clever look between his sideburns as he brought a chair out of nowhere and sat down near the old vampire.