The Risk Taker 1

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.

Switzerland
4th September,2006

A loud buzz sound was heard in the dark bedroom of luxurious penthouse. Two body entangled on the bed looking as erotica painting sleeping with only thick blanket covering their body.

"Shut it! "A sleepy voice made the sound.

Another voice snorted angrily" it is yours. "as he open his dark eyes full haziness and confusion. His look beautiful sculpture of Greek adonis can make anyone give him glance twice. With dark eyes, sharp cheekbones, thick nose and thin lips he look magazine supermodel.

" I am leaving. Conference is going to start in half an hour. "The cold tone of the handsome man made him seem aloof and unapproachable." He climb out of King size bed and left to take shower without backward glance.

"No extra round, huh? "the dismissive tone of the girl still lying now fully naked and without shame as she stare lustily at his ass." And I thought I own you bastard. "

The handsome man gave her cold look" You own sex. Not me,Malik."then he close the bathroom door shut behind him with thud.

The girl lying gritted her teeth hating this situation too much. She didn't regret her decision to have sex with this man but she hate it that she can't stop thinking about him and sex for more one month break. It felt too much addictive for her.

Her fair hand full softness with callous palm took the smartphone buzzing constantly. She pick up the call giving one glance.

"Where are you Swara? We are struck in this hellish Switzerland because you wanted see this goddamn place which take too much tax for their own good. Where is your idea of fun? I want fun Swara Malik! Girls or boys,too much booze and gambling is not enough fun! I want more-"the other side angry desperate shouting can made anyone deaf.

The girl lying after feeling her ear ringing, snapped "Shut up Kavya or I will pull out your tongue." she is none other Swara Malik, the illegitimate daughter of Omkar Malik and unwanted burden of Malik family.

Kavya Kapoor finally shut up. "Unn!"

Swara rolled her eyes and said "I am inside my hotel room. And regarding fun. We are going to try underground race track here. Then we will leave by tomorrow.And back to India before your parents know their hyperactive Underage daughter is out of country. Good enough."

Kavya squeal "Yes!! You are best and I am seventeen only for two months then I will be eighteen too like you."

Swara snorted "We will see. Now go back to your booze and sex. Leave me alone for next eight hours."

"Okay! But you should join me - "

Swara hang up the call not really interested in listening her friend, Kavya Kapoor, latest hunting for BDMS clubs where she is going with illegal ID. Swara is glad that Arjun have seen to get them five bodyguards which will be enough for Kavya Antics.

" Quite a friend you have there. "the sarcastic remark made Swara raise her head to look at the freshly shower Sanskar Maheshwari with towel wrapped around his middle.

" You are still here. Get out. I am not ruining my morning dealing with you,Bastard. "Swara snarked then got out and wrapped the bathrobe around her. She took a cigarette and light it up then picking her smartphone she walked out of room to balcony and smoked.

Sanskar Maheshwari standing there watch the girl he have known from his childhood with barely concealed hatred as she got herself busy in smoking and smartphone. He shook his head and start picking his armani grey suit to wear it again. He will change back after going to his room.

He have conference to prepare. He hated being here with this girl alone.

Sanskar Maheshwari was an orphan, dependent on the orphanage director while growing up. Although he had been adopted several times because of his exquisitely good looks, he was always sent back to the orphanage in the end.

So long as there were other people around, there would be strife, especially in such a barren place like the orphanage.

Sanskar Maheshwari was handsome, intelligent, and sensible. He was always the first pick of people who were coming to adopt. The other young children naturally rejected and isolated him because of this. They would even frame him for crimes he didn't do and slander him.

It was because he had grown up in such circumstances that Sanskar had become reclusive and cold. He had become expressionless at a young age and would be completely indifferent to everything and everyone else. Nonetheless, it was fortunate that he had the Director's fine teaching. Therefore, even under such circumstances, there was a type of kindness that only young people would have still in Sanskar Maheshwari's heart.

However, this rare kindness was thoroughly destroyed by Swara Malik .

As soon as he entered the company, Swara Malik began to court Sanskar Maheshwari . However, Sanskar hadn't liked her and would not accept her. Therefore, Swara Malik used the orphanage director to force Sanskar Maheshwari to compromise.

Sanskar is waiting for opportunity to strike back at her once for all. He would destroy Malik empire on which she had guts to blackmail with his one precious person he respected and admired from childhood. Giving one last hateful glance at Swara Malik he turned and left.

Swara was smoking for quite time and reading several messages from the so called rich generation friend group. They are the group who are hated, abandoned or became spare of their rich family. Swara is the leader of them or more someone they chose to follow. She was the Risk Taker.

After all Swara is living outside of Malik family control, she don't want their pity. Never. She have money by illegal race driving and fashion designing competition . The two things she is successful. And she hate her step sister and brother .

Sara Malik and Suraj Malik, the twins of Malik. the heir and the heiress of Malik empire.

It's only because of her mother teaching to never dare to think about Malik family company and shares and last wish to never harm her father otherwise Swara would show them what she is made of.

Then Swara smirked thinking about Sara Malik crying face when she will come to know how Swara have taken her would be boytoy Sanskar Maheshwari under her precious nose. Swara didn't really care what happen with Sanskar Maheshwari. She didn't blackmail him only for Sara Malik jealous face. There is one more reason.

Sanskar Maheshwari is good pawn to destroy Malik empire. Swara have seen the fire in his eyes and hatred for her. Swara is waiting for Sanskar finally snapping and lashing out.

That man is too dangerous.

Swara know it.

Unlike Suraj, her grandfather and father.

Swara close her eyes feeling better and the soreness in her body made ache for more sleep. That man is an beast under skin who hated her and Swara love it.

And hated it too. She shouldn't be addicted.