The Risk Taker Part 2

Swara grin when she took control of her car with solid engine which will give run to rocket. The racing track filled with all sort racers came here to have fun and bets. Kavya sitting on passenger seat grin ad she look around. 

"This is what I was talking about! Look we are going to rock and make these men know who is real lion here! "Kavya chuckle excitedly. 

Swara rolled her eyes" Lioness. And do you put money on us? "

Kavya nodded eagerly" obviously. I need to have double so that douchebag dad of mine couldn't hold the threat of cutting my monthly pocket money. Fifty lakh is enough for me. "

Swara put her concentration back on track field with her mind fully focus on finishing lap line." We will win and you are going to shut up woman. "

5..4..3...2…...start! 

The sound of engine and smoke could only heard and seen where the all type of sports cars line up.. 

In large conference hall after ten hours continous meeting. All business man and their colleagues finally took the break. 

Sanskar standing behind Omkar Malik and Suraj Malik look emotionless and aloof as he read the file again and think about more improved market launch for this third grade project which can be more cost effective and less time consuming. 

Omkar Malik said mildly "Did you told Sara we are coming back tonight?" 

Suraj Malik nodded "Yes Dad." He pause and added "Dad, Will Swara be joining us back to India ?" 

That got Sanskar attention away from file. 

"Inform the girl. I don't know what more problem she will create if left alone. "Omkar Malik snapped looking angry all of sudden. 

Suraj nodded" Yes Dad. "then turn to Sanskar" You are her boyfriend. Give her call and made sure she is back with us tonight flight. "

Omkar Malik coldly glance at him then left. Suraj Malik left to talk with other business man. 

Sanskar raise his eyebrow at their attitude. He don't care how they look at him after whole office staff knowing that he is Swara Malik so called boyfriend. Its not like he wanted to be that girl anything. He even gone ahead and quit this job. 

But… 

The assistant was still looking at her worriedly. When he didn’t hear Swara Malik’s response, he asked once more, "Swara Ma'am , are you not feeling well?”

Swara waved her hand. She took a look at the orphanage’s gate through the window. She said, “It’s nothing. Let’s go, ba.” 

Mr Dixit asked, “Aren’t you going to look at the information?”

“No. I already know what I need to know. Let’s go straight in.”

Mr Dixit nodded, hesitated for a moment, and then tried to persuade her again, “Swara Ma'am , Sanskar Maheshwari is unable to discern between what’s good for him and what’s bad for him. You don’t have to haggle with him. After some time, he’ll naturally accept you.”

Swara sized up this very simple and crude office quietly. She knew very well about the orpahange’s current financial situation. Still, she smiled, “Granny, actually, the main reason why I’ve come here to donate is because of Sanskar Maheshwari . He has graduated from a well-known school, and his ability at work is extraordinary. I inadvertently overheard that he was an orphan, so I wanted to come here to take a look at the place he grew up in and help out a little bit.”