Boding Feeling

"Bloody hell!"

Sirius found himself recognizing the place Kreacher apparated him to but finding himself in said place after having escaped four years ago felt majorly unsettling. Instinctively, he looked around, wary that either one of his parents might appear out of one of the dark corners of Grimmauld Place. As such, he sensed the person standing behind him before he felt their hand grab onto the back of his clothing right in the middle of the back while another clasped over his mouth.

Instinctively, his hand reached out for his wand, his mind taking in the way he body started tilting backward as the person behind him tugged at the back of his clothing, indicating they were in fact shorter than him; before he could grab his wand, something small tackled him around the legs, knocking him backward into the closet on top of the person who'd grabbed onto him while whatever tackled him around the legs became entangled in said legs.

As Sirius continued taking in his current situation, he realized he was indeed sitting on top of someone. In that time, the arm which latched onto the back of his clothing let go and moved to his elbow, the fingers tightening around the fabric in a manner which felt like a long-forgotten memory while the other hand slipped down so it now wrapped around Sirius' middle, definitely hugging him while they buried their face into his shoulder.

He stiffened slightly, still unsure, but then spoke in a whispered voice as something – he guessed it was Kreacher, remained tangled in his legs. "Reg?"

The person behind him lifted their head slightly so that their hot breath was now on his neck. "Quiet, lest mother hears you."

"This isn't a social call Reg." Sirius let out a sigh, feeling rather annoyed with the situation as Regulus hadn't yet explained why he needed his help specifically. Placing his hands onto the ground so he might push himself off of his younger brother only for Kreacher to let out one of his loud, repugnant sounds. His hand clamped over Kreacher's mouth, hopefully in time.

"Kreacher..." Regulus spoke and Sirius hoped his younger brother would in fact bid the elf to be silent. His entire body tensed, his ears straining to hear their mother moving about in the house, yet there was also their father to worry about. "Take us to that place, that place you told me about."

Sirius opened his mouth to ask what place Regulus meant, only to find himself once again apparated away from the place by the House Elf to yet another dark place, this one he didn't actually recognize. They landed on the ground hard and Sirius let out a groan, taking in the smell of salty air and stary night which wasn't at all stary, giving off an ominous feeling in regards to the strange place. Letting out a deep breath, Sirius pushed himself up from the ground, dusting himself off.

"Regulus, what is going on here?" He turned his attention to his younger brother, who also stood up so he might brush himself off and use his wand to light up the place, but as he looked at his younger brother he couldn't help but get the feeling something wasn't right. Regulus was paler than normal, with slight circles under his eyes. Sirius blinked, shaking his head, brushing it off as being the result of his younger brother becoming a Death Eater and thus something expected. "Well?"

"Do you want to be a thorn in Voldemort's side or not?"

"Are you kidding me?" Sirius felt his throat strain, finding himself quite confused regarding the words he just heard crossing Regulus' mouth. In fact, the words which just left his brother's mouth were words he'd never thought he'd ever heard, but they definitely added to the ominous feeling he'd already picked up from the place.

His younger brother looked at him, not a single emotion appearing on his face. "What do you mean?"

"You honestly want me to believe you of all people actually ended up in Voldemort's inner circle, but that you of all people would turn on him?" Sirius felt bile rise to his throat, his mind trying to understand the situation. He'd found himself losing sleep at night wondering when Regulus would get cold feet and thus get himself killed off, yet he'd never once imagined it would be Voldemort or one of those higher up among the Death Eaters, nor did he ever suspect his brother would rebel.

Instead of answering, Regulus stood there contemplating the question Sirius put of him which frustrated him even more, nor did it help the worry rattling around in the back of his head wondering just what his younger brother got himself into.

"Reg, what have you gotten yourself into?"

"Something only, you can help with."

"Yes, but..."

Regulus stepped forward, standing on his tiptoes so he could look Sirius in the eye easier, reminding him of how much smaller Regulus always was. The look on his face was one of definite determination, his eyes narrowed while Sirius's eyes blinked in surprise. "No questions. Do what I say no matter what happens, but if you can't do that I will obliviate your memory and have Kreacher take you back to wherever..."

"What have you gotten yourself into?" Sirius saw Regulus' mouth snap shut and his hands lifted up, the look of determination on Regulus' face honestly worrying him. "I'm not looking for an answer Reg, but do understand this is all making me feel a little worried. After all, I am your big brother."

"I'm not a little child Sirius and I didn't bring you here to protect me. The mission at hand is far more important than that," Regulus turned towards a rocky wall, carefully looking it over before turning to the House Elf, pointing to a specific spot. "Kreacher is this the spot. The spot you entered the cave?"

"Yes, Master Regulus."

Sirius opened his mouth, his mind racing, wondering what Kreacher had to do with the place let alone what Voldemort had to do with the place. It was then that he watched Regulus cut himself, letting his blood drip onto the stone so an opening appeared which only made the feeling of dread in the pit of his stomach grow, but he grew even more concerned regarding what Regulus got himself into let alone how.