Love at first sight

After y/n put her last bag on the train she went back out to say bye to her mom.

"Bye"

When y/n got back on the train she sat in the last empty compartment in the train, at the back. She sat there and put in her earbuds and played "it's everyday bro" by Logan Paul. After she had been sitting there humming for a while, the compartment door cracked open. It was a tall, bleach-blonde boy who wore a smirk on his face. Why are his eyebrows ten shades darker than his hair lol she thought.

"You're ugly I don't want to sit with you" he said and just like that he was gone. But, not before slamming his finger in the door and playing it off as if it hadn't happened. After that, the insult he had thrown at her didn't hurt as much.

After a very long and very boring bus ride they finally arrived. Hogwarts. When y/n stepped off the train a tall, dark, hairy man waved her over to the first-years. Y/n had transferred from Durmstrang. Only boys went to Durmstang, but she could easily pass for a big, hairy, smelly man.

The big man told the first years to get into pairs, and hop in a boat. Y/n was left without a partner, as no one would want to be with the older girl. Therefore, y/n ended up sharing a boat with the big man.

"Ello, me names 'Agrid, half-giant"

At his words, y/k jumped and fell out of the boat, (she was only hanging on by a thread anyway because Hagrids big juicy badonkidonk was taking up most of the boat.) When y/k hit the icy water🥶❄️🧊, a giant octopus wrapped a long, slimy tentacle around her leg, and dragged her under the water. Just kidding lol.

"Oh no!😱" shouted Hagrid.

Hagfish dragged her out of the water by her Enlarge
HAMILTON NEVER SATISFIED GIRLS T-SHIRT from Hot Topic.

"Th-th-thanks, Harold". It was at this moment that y/k noticed the way Hagrids eyes glinted in the moonlight, and how his crunchy beard would caress her cheek every time he turned his head.

When finally their boats reached the water, y/k got out of the boat and did a quick heating charm to try and dry herself off.

"Oh 'ere, lemme help". Hagrid draped his xxxxxxxxl moleskin coat over her shoulders. It smelled like dragon shat and toenails. Mmmm🤤

Y/n and the first years walked up the big stone steps to the front door. She tripped on the last step and scraped her knee.

When they stepped into Hogwarts, they could already hear chatter coming from the great hall

After that old women had finished explaining the sorting ceremony, the first years, y/k, and the old women entered the great hall. Y/n looked over at the far table, and the blonde boy from the train caught her eyes and flipped her off. No thumb. After the old women finished putting the sorting hat and stool before the row of staff, she shouted "Your name!"

At her words, y/n walked over to the stool and sat down. She put the sorting hat on her head.

"Well definitely not a ravenclaw this bitch is dumb as fuck" whispered a seductive voice in her ear.

"SLYTHERIN!"

No claps. No cheers. Nothing came from all of the tables. The old women came over and told her the table to go to. Great. Same house as pee pee head.

After all the first years had been sorted the old white man with the half-moon spectacles silenced everyone and started to talk to the room. But honestly y/k was too busy staring at the greasy haired man at the end of the staff table to listen. Something about the way his greasy head glistens in the torch light.

The creaky sound of a door opening at the front of the great hall caught her attention. That's when she saw him.