One // Draco Malfoy

OH MY GOD AHAHHA I CANT BELIEVE IM MAKING THIS, DONT LAUGH I SUCK.

Hot day at Hogwarts, but that wasn't stopping me from what I've wanted to do for a long time. Go see the towers. The first time I'm able go there. I have been feeling very down lately and I didn't have enough motivation to go see them, until now.

I started to head up to the towers, Hermione with me because I was afraid. "You'll be fine." Hermione said slowly pushing me up the long staircase.

"Ah look who it is!" Draco at the top of the towers points to me, him and his stupid goon friends. We roll our eyes and find a view somewhere else on the tower, other than near him. But he follows us. His buddies run down the staircase laughing, as he comes up to us with a face. (the picture above the title)

"I told you I never wanted to see you up here, Young." That's my last name. "I can do what I want, Malfoy." I roll my eyes as he gets closer and closer. "I don't think so." He said pushing me against the railing. At this point, Hermione's trying to configure what's going on, she runs down the stairs, signaling she's going to get someone. "What? I'm an independent person. Don't tell me what to do." I say pushing him away. "Ah, is that so?" He said, as I tried to get down the stairs but manages to make me fall. "I'll show you the discipline you deserve, after talking to me that way."

Backing up on my own hands, he grabs my shirt picking me up. "Ugh! Put me down you foul, loathsome evil little cockroach!" He seemed unaffected by what I had just said, and then grabbed my arm to pick me up instead. "I warned you about talking to me that way. And now, I was thinking about chains. Maybe handcuffs?" He said. "What!" I get up again to run but he blocks off the exit, just as Hermione starts to pound on where he closed it off.

"Time to get what you deserve." He raises his eyebrows, dragging me to a random part in the astronomy tower. I scuff as he drags me. "What do you want from me, Malfoy?!" I say, just as he stops. "I want you to love me, Young." He said stripping me down. " W- wait." He looks at me then stops. "You want me to love you?" I said. I never said this but I've always liked him. For just how mean he is, I always knew he had a heart deep down. "Is that all you want, because I'll give it to you just please, don't hurt me." I say, with a high pitched voice. "I wasn't going to." He says while smirking at me. Just then, his lips touch mine. I can feel his hand grab my throat harder that I thought he could grab anything. "Can I?" He says while staring at my body. "Uh.. I guess." He smiles and strips me down, kissing my chest. He starts to unzip his pants, this is my first time, and he slowly enters me. "Ow!" I say loudly, causing Hermione to keep banging on the exit.

"Alohomora!" Hermione shouts and thats when I knew. "Y/N! Are you o-" the door busts down to the view of Draco's body against mine. But he keeps going. "Don't stop." He's pushing in and out of me and it starts to feel good... honestly. I try to cover up as hermione runs towards us. "I'm almost there, y/n." He whispers in my ear as he goes faster and faster, and then. He stops and grabs my neck so hard it hurts. "Y/N!" Hermione said sitting beside me, luckily I was now covered up by my clothes on top of me. By the time I look up, Draco's already clothed, and he starts to dress me as I am too sore. "DON'T YOU TOUCH HER FOR ANOTHER MOMENT." Hermione shouts at him, but i'm already dressed by now. "Okay, Come on, y/n." She says helping me walk as I limp down the staircase. "Had fun, y/n?" Draco shouts while smirking.

I laughed and walked away. "I did. Indeed."