Chapter 4

Y/N's POV:
I woke up to my door open, and hearing talking. I arose from my bed, and started changing clothes. I reopened my door, and made my way down stairs. As i walked down stairs, I heard a woman's voice. I peeked my head over the stairs, and seen a short (still not shorter than me), blonde girl who was hugging George. My heart dropped, I already felt the tears fill my eyes. I ran back up stairs, until I heard George yell,
"Y/n!"
I turned around, and put on a fake smile. Clay and Nick seemed annoyed. They were sitting at the kitchen table, rolling their eyes at the girl.
"Y/n, this is Naomi, Naomi this is y/n!"
Naomi walked over to me and laughed.
"Aw! She's so cute!! How old is she?"
I got furious.
"I'm 23, you got a problem?"
I was honestly really mad.
"Wow, 23? You look six. George why is she here?"
George frowned.
"We've been living together for three years, Naomi."
George muttered.
"How come I've never seen this train wreck?"
Before she could even finish laughing, I ran upstairs and slammed my door. I was too late. George has given up on me, I'm not good enough for his standards. I heard my phone ding. I wiped off the smeared mascara and looked at the text.
Clay💚
I am so sorry, y/n.
Y/n💜
I was too late.
Clay💚
I honestly don't know why George can't see how much of a bitch that girl is.
Y/n💜
I'll be in my room for the rest of the day if you need me.

I then got a text from Nick.

Nick❤️
Y/n, I am so sorry that she just ruined our day. You have to tell George about your feelings soon.
Y/n💜
It's honestly too late, Nick.
I'll be in my room if you need me.

I shut my phone completely off, and then started pouring in my silent tears. There was mascara all over my pillow, blanket, and face. My eyes were so puffy. I think I was having a panic attack. I counted,
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11..
I was trying to catch my breath. I guess three years meant nothing to him. It was honestly my fault, I should've confessed. But he also knew, I had huge social anxiety. Time flew by, it was now 4 hours I've been crying. I was surprised, and also hurt nobody came to check on me. I laid on my bed, sniffling. I heard the door creek open. It was Nick. He closed the door, and sat down on my bed. He held his arms out, as I crawled over to him (I have a sapnap x reader coming soon btw) hugging him. I cried on his shoulder non stop. He kissed me on the head.
"Me and Clay are going to talk to George."
He rubbed my head, and then left the room. I decided while they were talking, to take a walk. I grabbed my jacket, and boots. It was really cloudy, as it usually was in the UK. I heard George's door shut, and quickly ran outside. I wanted to go somewhere I could feel alone. I wanted to go to the boat dock where we met. I didn't bring my phone, purse, or really anything. All I brought was my rain coat. As I got to the dock, I sat down. It was getting towards sundown, you really couldn't tell though. It started to pour rain. It was thundering and lighting. I really didn't care if I got struck, at least I would make the news.