Chapter 1

“You called for me,” Tobirama said as he opened the door to his brother’s office. 

“Yes, as you already know we are making an alliance with the Uchiha clan. So by tomorrow morning the clan head, as well as his little brother and a few other important Uchiha, will be here. So be ready by 6 in the morning tomorrow because you will be the one greeting them as well as taking them to where they will be staying for the next week. Please wear something nice, show them that you are not just an amazing warrior” Hashirama said with a smirk on his face Hashirama knew exactly what he was doing, he wanted to help his little brother impress his crush. Tobirama rolled his eyes at his stupid brother. Tobirama hated it when Hashirama made even a small mention to his crush even though his brother was trying to help it always made Tobirama want to cry. No one knew this about Tobirama but he had a huge fear of being rejected, that’s one of the reasons he has never had a boyfriend or a girlfriend before. Well, that and most women were too intimidated by him and no one outside of his brother knew he liked guys.

The next day tobirama woke up early and put on the clothes that he only wore for important things and this is was one of those important things.

(these clothes he only wore them like one time and it was when he was at the meeting with the Kage, so i thing that these clothes are only for important things, i didn’t do any resreach)

Then he left his house, he made his way to the front gates of the Senju compound. He arrived right at 6. Soon after the Uchiha clan arrived with Madara in front leading them. Tobirama walked over to Madara and the small group of other clan members he brought with him. Tobirama bowed to show his respect. When he looked back up be notice that some of the older clan members were whispering to each other. Madara then also bowed. Unlike all ther other times he had seen madara, Madara was not wearing his armor.

“I trust you and your clansmen got here safely?” Tobirama asked with a serious look on his face.

“Ah, yes we did” Madara said with a small smile.

“That’s wonderful, if you could please follow me I will take you to where you will be staying for the next week, you must be tired from having come all   this way” Tobirama said as he turn around and started walking. Madara followed closed behind him and his clan follew him. Madara was astonished, he never thought Tobirama the type wear such clothes. Madara wasn’t complaining though, he loved the fact that he could see more of Tobiramas neck that he had never seen before and a small portion of the man’s chest. Yes, Madara had a crush on Tobirama and he would only admit it to his little brother. After a while they came up to a very big house. They walked in each Uchiha got their own room on the first two floors, on the third floor was where Izuna and Madara would be staying, they got separate rooms. The room was wonderful. Izuna went into his room.

“Would you please come into my room with me for a second?” Madara asked with a small smile. Tobirama nodded and opened the door then gave Madara the key. They walked in and Madara shut the door behind him.

“Did you need something, Madara?” Tobirama asked as he watched Madara sit down on the bed.

“Tomorrow we will meet with Hashirama, will you be there as well?”

“Yes, Hashirama is bad at remembering things and doesn’t do a lot of paperwork. So I have to go with”

“Right, I do hope that I’m not unconvincing you, but could you please give me a tour of the senju compound?”

“Right now? I don’t think that’s wise, and besides, you will be given a tour tomorrow after the meeting. But if you would like after the meeting and the tour I could take you on a private tour, and show you some things that they didn’t have time to show you”

“Yes I would like that”

“Good, i will be in the lobby of this hotel tell 7 pm, should you need anything just go down there” Tobirama said as he turned around and left. After Tobirama left Madara unpacked his stuff and then flopped down on the bed. ‘God Tobirama is so hot’ Madara thought to himself as he pulled his hair up into a high ponytail. 'I wonder is he gay' he thought as he took his shirt off. He pulled his pants and underwear off. He got under the covers of the bed.

Madara new that his brother was the type to walk right in even if that meant breaking his door down. So madara learned that when he was going to masturbate he needed to hide under the blankets so his brother wouldn't see him. Madara grabbed the lube that was on the bedside table and put some on his right hand. He wrapped his right hand around his cock and slowly pumped it up and down. He put a small amount of lube on the finger of his left hand. He then started to put it in his ass hole. He moaned as he moved his finger around.

Madara wouldn't see him self as a pervert for doing stuff like this with Tobirama in mind. But once Izuna found out he wasted no time in teasing his brother when ever he could.

Madara bit his lip as he added another finger and his right hand started to pump his cock faster. Madara added one more finger and pumped his member as fast as he could. With in seconds he came. He looked under the blankets and was happy to see that he somehow managed to not get any cum on the blankets. He put the lube in a drawer and stood up and made his way to the bath room to clean himself up.

When Madara was done he put some more casual clothes on, which was a balck T-shirt that was skin tight it showed off his well toned torso, and had some black sweat pants. His hair was still in a ponytail. He walked out of his room locking it behind him. He then made his way to the lobby.

When he got there he saw tobirama sitting on one of the couches in the lobby. Tobirama sat with his legs crossed, and book in hand. Madara made his way to tobirama and sat next to him.

"Is there something you need, Madara?" Tobirama asked with his eyes still on his book. Madara lean over to see the cover of the book.

"Not really" Madara said as he noted that the book was about romance. Tobirama only hummed. "Well I guess I have a question" Madara said as he sat back up.

"What is it?" Tobirama asked as he closed his book and looked at madara.

"Could we just do the tour today"

"I'm sorry but no, I have to stay here and make sure you and your clansman are comfortable. But like I said I can take you on a private tour tomorrow" He said with a apologetic look on his face.

"Right well can I at less enjoy your company out here for a while?" Madara asked.

"Yes, that's fine" Tobirama said as he opened his book, madara just sat there a looked around at the lobby.

Tobirama couldn't help but glances every once in a while at madara. Tobirama had notice that Madara was wearing a very tight T-shirt. He liked how it showed off Madara's very toned but skinny torso. Even the sweat pants he wore were tighter then the ones he had on previously. He also liked the way Madara's hair was in a ponytail, it was out of the ordinary for sure but it looked good on him. Tobirama felt a uncomfortable tightness in his pants. He was lucky that he was wearing loose clothing today as well as tight underwear. But there was still a small bump from tobirama's dick. Is was small so tobirama didn't think any one would notice. But it didn't go unnoticed by Madara. Madara tried his best not to smirk at tobirama's little problem. Madara quickly thought up a idea, he was gonna get in Tobirama's pants tonight.

To be continued...