chapter 2

Madara waited all day, he made small talk with tobirama. It ended up to be a very informational conversation. But be for they new it, the sun had set. Tobirama took notice of this this.

"Well, I had fun talking to you. But I really must go" Tobirama said as he stood up.

"Oh come on, won't you at lease have a small drink with me. I have some great wine in my room. I'm sure you'll like it" Madara said as he pulled on tobirama's sleeve.

"Well, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to have a little" Tobirama said as madara stood up.

"All right then let's go" Madara said as he took Tobirama's hand.

When they got to Madara's room madara poured the wine into two wine glasses he had taken with him. Oh, madara planed for this to happen. But madara marveled at how tobirama was somehow still hard. Tobirama had never even gotten up to  fix his little problem, that man had some hard core pain tolerance. By now it had to be hurting.

When Madara was sure tobirama wasn't looking he poured a little something else into Tobirama's drink. Then he walked over to Tobirama who was sitting on the bed and gave him his wine. Once madara was sat on the bed Tobirama started to drink the wine. Madara couldn't help the smirk that played across his face.

With in minutes Tobirama was red in the face and shifting his legs ever once in a while. With that Madara new that the drug he gave Tobirama worked. Madara noticed how Tobirama's hand covered his groin area. Madara new why. Madara set his empty glass on the bed side table. Tobirama took another sip of his. When tobirama finished he set his glass next to Madara's. Madara watched as tobirama did this he noticed how he jolted when he moved his hips and legs and how he bit his bottom lip.

"What's wrong, Tobirama?" Madara asked as he scooted closer to tobirama.

"N-nothing, I-I should really get going-" Tobirama found himself caught in a very deep kiss. Tobirama melted into the kiss. Madara move tobirama's hands and groped his hard member. Tobirama moaned and gave Madara the perfect chance to slide his tough. Madara pushed Tobirama onto the bed. Madara felt Tobirama's hands on his shoulder. They slide down to the bottom of his shirt.

Madara wasted no time in taking Tobirama's cloak off. When that was off he untied to blue rope that made sure Tobirama's pants did not fall. Meanwhile, tobirama was slowly taking Madara's shirt off. The two men were moving at two different speeds one was more than ready, while the other was unsure of what to do.

By the time Tobirama got Madara's shirt off, Madara had already stripped Tobirama of all his clothes except his underwear.

Madara looked down at himself and frowned when he saw he was still mostly dressed. Madara had put these clothes on for a reason, he even tied his hair up. All so tobi won't have a hard time taking his clothes off. Madara was unimpressed, but another idea came into his mind. Madara now new Tobirama was unexpired, and was timid in bed. So that means Tobi would be the bottom and madara the top. Madara was a top, he new this, but he expected Tobirama to be even more dominate then him. He had watched the senju many times on the battlefield. He had even watch Tobirama give orders to Hashirama. But to Madara that didn't change who was getting fucked tonight. This just meant Madara would tell Tobirama what to do, and if Madara was being honest, he liked they why that sounded. Madara would get to control Tobirama, Tobirama who was so very strong, who was brave enough to slap Hashirama in the back of the head in front of thousands of ninja of uchiha and senju. Madara loved that thought.

"I-I'm sorry, I d-don't know what-" Tobirama again didn't get to finish his sentence because of madara kissing him.

"Oh don't you worry my dear Tobi, I'll tell you what to do" Madara said as he pulled away from Tobirama and smirked.

Tobirama couldn't think straight, he had no idea what he was doing. All he knew was that Madara looked very hot sitting on him like this.

"Take your underwear off" Madara commanded in a very sexy tone. Tobirama surprising himself obeyed this command. As he slide his underwear off madara slide his own pant and underwear off.

Madara was surprised, madara new Tobirama's member was big. He saw the huge tent in Tobi's underwear, but he had no idea that Tobirama tight underwear was still hiding so much of his length. Tobi's had to be a full 3 to 2 inches long then his own. Madara believed that his own was normal sized.

Madara climbed up to Tobirama's face and kissed his lips one last time before the real fun begins.

"Have you had sex before?" Madara asked resting his ass on Tobirama stomach.

"O-Once," Tobi said timidly.

"With a man?"

"Yes" This was true it had happened once before. It was for a mission but Tobirama didn't really do anything beside finger and lick and man's hole. After that the man said he was ready, and sat himself on Tobirama's dick and began bouncing up and down on his member. The only good thing that came out of it was that he learn he was good with his fingers and tongue.

"Oh, so show me what you were good at?" Madara asked as he spread his legs. Tobirama sat up and took his legs out from under madara. He put his hands on Madara's shoulders and turned madara so that his back was to him.

"Could you please get on your hands and knees" Tobirama asked shyly.

"Ha, this is great. You lay down on your back, I'll pleasure you while you pleasure me" Madara commanded. Tobirama had no idea why he was doing this, but he knew that he wanted Madara and lacked the strength to stop this. Was he drunk from just one glass?

Tobirama did as he was told. Soon madara ass was in Tobirama's face. T
Pulled Madara's cheeks apart and pushed his face into Madara's ass. Tobirama lick all around Madara's hole. Madara moaned, for madara this was new. Never had anyone licked his ass.

Madara looked down at tobirama's member, madara wasted no time in putting the whole thing in his mouth. Well most of it, madara swirled his tongue around Tobi's cock. Madara felt Tobi's warm breath against his now wet hole as he moaned. Madara bobbed his head up and down with one of Madara's free hands he played with Tobi's balls. Madara heard him moan again. Madara gasped as he felt something wet enter his hole.

Tobirama stuck his tongue into Madara. Madara moaned as his hole was played with.

I might finish this or not the next chapter should be up soon