6

"Tyler, there's been a wolf watching me lately

"Tyler, there's been a wolf watching me lately. Protecting me and Hayley, like it instinctively knows that We're part of it's pack." Ashley paused for a second as she looked at Tyler, "You're a hybrid, you can turn into a wolf whenever you want... Was it you?" She wondered with doubt.

Tyler frowned completely confused, "No, but you're right-- only hybrids can control when they change. And I'm the only one left, besides you and Klaus. Which is why we're here."

Hayley shook her head, "Whatever you think you're doing, you know that whole Original family has made some sort of pact, or something, to keep me and the baby safe. So, if you hurt me, they'll kill you."

"What makes you think I'm afraid to die?"

"What the hell, Tyler? You're not going to kill a baby, are you?" Tyler ignored the redhead as another man entered the shack.

Tyler turned to him nodding, "You ready for this?" The man nodded in anticipation narrowing his eyes at Hayley.

The hybrid dug into a bag drawing out a large syringe, as Hayley and Ashley's eyes widened in fear, "What are you doing?" Hayley inquired with worry, it was evident that the brunette was scared as hell.

The man walked over holding Hayley down, "Hey, let her go" Ashley yelled thrashing on the floor trying to stop the man as Tyler crouched down in front of the pregnant werewolf completely ignoring his friend.

"Tyler, please. NO! Tyler!" Hayley yelled in desperation trying to get herself free.

"Klaus destroyed everything good in my life! So, I'm gonna take away the thing he wants most!" He stated with seriousness as he jammed the syringe into Hayley's stomach drawing out a measure of her blood.

Hayley screamed in pain while Ashley watched the scene completely horrified, Once he removed the syringe from her body, he jammed it into Dwayne's neck, injecting the blood into him before snapping his neck.

Tyler lifted Dwayne's dead body up off the floor dragging him over to the other side of the room while Hayley and Ashley glared at him, "Dwayne knew what he was getting into. He volunteered!"

"What's wrong with you?" Ashley wondered with a frown on her face barely recognizing the guy who was her childhood friend.

"Let's see I can't go back to Mystic Falls, my hometown, I can't be with Caroline and do you wanna know why because Klaus killed my mother because he ruined my life and instead of my friend standing beside me you're with him, so are you sure you're the one who should be asking that question?" Ashley shook her head looking down avoiding Tyler's eyes.

Tyler turned to the pregnant werewolf, "Anyways Dwayne is a werewolf who died with your blood in his system. The same blood you share with your hybrid baby."

Hayley and Ashley shared a look as realization downed on both of them, "You're trying to turn him into a hybrid? That's impossible!" Hayley said.

"I've been running with wolf packs all over the country. One of them was tight with a witch. She had nightmare visions about your baby and how Klaus could use its blood to make an army of hybrid slaves." He explained.