𝟤𝟪 | 𝖱𝖮𝖬𝖠𝖭𝖳𝖨𝖢

"SO Y'ALL AIN'T FINNA COME OUT HERE?" Tadoe asks, coming into the bedroom

"SO Y'ALL AIN'T FINNA COME OUT HERE?" Tadoe asks, coming into the bedroom. "No. Now, get out," Demon says, laying on Corinne. "You lame as shit," Tadoe tells him.

"Fuck on, Latavious," Demon speaks up.

"Yo people looking for you." Five says, coming in the room. "Who people?" Corinne asks. "Yours. Yo fine ass nieces and your nephews. Yo cousin here too." Five tells her.

"My brothers have armies of kids so you gotta be specific. What nephews?" She asks. "D-man and LJ. Awe, and Katrina here with some boy." That was all it took for Demon to get up. "Wait, I wanna go," Corinne says, swinging her legs allowing them to dangle from the side of the bed. "You don't got on no clothes." He shakes his head making her look at him like he was crazy.

Corinne was the first person to wake up and she wasn't exactly aware of the plan for the day, so after her shower, she put on a cropped tank top and some Nike pros and got back in the bed where Demon slept for a good extra hour or two.

When everybody else was up and moving they decided to go to Walmart and get some stuff for the party. Corinne went to make sure Demon got the Plan B, so she just put some sweatpants over the shorts. When they made it back, she took off the sweats.

"You want me to get dressed?" She asks. "If you going downstairs." He says making her roll her eyes.. "Gimme like fifteen minutes." She tells him. He puts his shoes back on going downstairs with the two boys leaving Corinne to get ready. She takes off her clothes going into her suitcase pulling out the outfit she had planned on wearing for the party. She slipped on the black "Everlong Moto" pants and the red "Can I Cut In?" crop top.

"How dare he tell me to put on clothes?" She talks to herself spraying on some perfume. She takes her hair out of the ponytail, brushing it before taking off her scarf.

She puts on some lip gloss and Demon's chain before slipping in her black and white Air Jordan 1's. She grabs her phone and leaves out. She walks downstairs looking around for familiar faces spotting Paris with Korinne first.

"We was just finna come and get you," Paris says while Corinne hugs Korinne. "I was not finna come down here."

"Shorty boo'd up. We see you." Corinne rolls her eyes, smiling. "Pause. Since when you had your shit pierced?" Paris asks. "Since last year." She laughs. "Did it hurt?" Paris asks. "Like on a scale of one to ten."

"Like an eight. Like it hurt after she did it." Corinne shrugs.

"Wait so how many piercings you got?" Korinne asks. "One,two,three,four,five,six. I got seven." She says. That led to a conversation about piercings and tattoos that last for a good minute before turning into dancing and taking pictures until Corinne spots her nieces and nephews. "Where was you at?" LJ asks. "I was over there." She says, pointing to where she left the two girls.

"Why Meech say you was upstairs with Demon then?" Damarion asks.

"I'm yo auntie. The roles not reversed." She tells him.